Bike Jacker

Skaap

Ek stuur aan vir julle:

Hi guys,

Here is a photo of the bike jacker Dominic and company caught on Saturday morning. He was taken to Lyttelton SAP and is in police custody. Thanks to Dominic, Niel and everyone else who was involved in catching this creature.

He is "allegedly" part of the bike jacking syndicate (his admission).

Please forward this photo to every cyclist you know and ask them in turn to circulate it as well. Maybe someone will recognize him. These guys have apparently been getting off at the Irene and Pinedene stations, hence the bike jackings in that area. This guy was caught on the south side of Pinedene station area where the grass is still long. Thankfully the grass around the shooting range/cement factory area has been burnt and there is now good visibility.

Edited by Admin
Picture Removed

Wooly One

Did Dom and his mates happen to ring this perps bell and get him to say where the hell all these fancy ass 45k+ bicycles were ending up?

Because I do believe that would help tremendously!

-Oh yea, and Well Done! :clap:

Edited by The Drongo

Nice one guys! Now for someone to point him out in a line up so that he knows he is screwed! Hopefully then he will sing :devil:

Nice one guys! Now for someone to point him out in a line up so that he knows he is screwed! Hopefully then he will sing :devil:

SirK, I fear you have just hit the nail. On the head!

Posting this before trial could well give this tit a one way walk to freedom. The Wooly One is not contactable via PM. But my suggestion is that he withdraw all!

SirK, I fear you have just hit the nail. On the head!

Posting this before trial could well give this tit a one way walk to freedom. The Wooly One is not contactable via PM. But my suggestion is that he withdraw all!

What do you base this on ?

Some rough comments guys, this is an open forum connected to the world! Dont give Saffas a bad name!

This guy is a just a pebble in a big pond, doing the dirty work for some BOSS, who’s actually driving the crime.

Posting the pic of the alleged bike jacker before he has appeared in an identification parade, and before he has appeared in court could seriously jeapordize any criminal proceedings that may be brought against the person.

I would suggest that the OP or mods remove the pic, as it can be construed as being of influence to anyone that has to attend the ID parade.