new power balance band?

brad890

so i see there is a new power balance type scam.

https://www.cprime.co.za

so who is getting one :P

they are on special at groupon

http://www.mycitydeal.co.za/deals/national-deals/pay-r349-for-a-c-prime-neo-performance-bracelet-valued-at-r699--save-50-/615567

they only R349

sounds familiar

The research that has been done on C-PRIME have shown that 100% of people showed improvements in BALANCE and STRENGTH, Whilst 80% of people showed improvements in FLEXIBILITY

C-PRIME develops fashion-forward performance wear products built around powerful proprietary technology that can change your life, at the speed of light.

Observational data and user feedback have demonstrated that C-PRIME may yield benefits in strength, balance, flexibility, and endurance. Try it for yourself and feel the power of C-PRIME.

So which of the poor suckers caught by round one (powerbalance) would like to give round two a go?

post-13613-0-88271300-1312355343.png

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How do they get away with the shite they claim :unsure:

well to be honest if you fall for that nonsense, you deserve to have your money stolen form you.

About two weeks ago a guy and girl walked into the M&B in Cresta and sat at the table next to us. He was wearing a Crankbrothers cap. I presumed he was a cyclist and his shaven legs confirmed it. From under the sleeve peeked two colourfull silicone bands. One a Livestrong and the other a Powerbalance. Almost drowned in my cappuccino.

About two weeks ago a guy and girl walked into the M&B in Cresta and sat at the table next to us. He was wearing a Crankbrothers cap. I presumed he was a cyclist and his shaven legs confirmed it. From under the sleeve peeked two colourfull silicone bands. One a Livestrong and the other a Powerbalance. Almost drowned in my cappuccino.

Geez what was he thinking! Everyone knows you can't wear THAT much magical-power at once... let alone on one arm!

booo ha!

i know a guy who was at that golf day where they gave them all out...said they were worth R1k each.

he wore it to take the piss, you can see all the rugby players in the gallery wearing them. hardly like they're promoting it. it's like going to oppikoppi this week-end and taking photos of everyone wearing a hologram bangle.

but these things must work man, look at the big names using them?

As worn by Springbok John Smit, Alexander Rodrigues, Jack Parrow, Kevin Pietersen, Ivanka Trump and Chris Gayle

i mean John smit, Kevin Pietersen? the boks are playing super rugby at the moment

Jack Parrow? this sporting athlete is definitely benefiting from it

so if it works for them why not for the average joe :P

Disclaimer: I believe this carp is the biggest load of hog

It has been a while since a "power blance type thread" reared its ugly head :lol: I agree if you are naive enough to fall for it, then too bad so sad.

How dare you say they don't work?

I am bigger, stronger and faster than I was before I bought one. I am a better cyclist and it has nothing to do with my new 29er or the cadence cycling course I did. I do not fall off my bike as often so I must have better balance as well.

My wife thinks I am a better lover and she is also smiling more often ... although that may be because the PowerBalance salesman hangs around our house a lot these days and it is his great aura that is rubbing off on her. I think I overheard her saying to him that he is bigger than me, but I am sure once my order for 20 new PowerBalance bands arrive I will be even better ... in fact I am think I am getting younger as well and am thinking of joining the ANC youth league and challenging for the leadership. Their current leader does not wear PowerBalance bands (there is no space on his arms with the huge R500 000 watch).

Maybe I should make a bid for the new Pinarello Dogma, because I am sure a PowerBalance piece of plastic would help me win that as well.

Oh dear ... I am obviously not working hard enough today !!!!!

Geez what was he thinking! Everyone knows you can't wear THAT much magical-power at once... let alone on one arm!

@ AndreZA was this individual walking tilted over? as so much energy on one side should surely cause for extreme flexibility and strength on the one side?

but these things must work man, look at the big names using them?

As worn by Springbok John Smit, Alexander Rodrigues, Jack Parrow, Kevin Pietersen, Ivanka Trump and Chris Gayle

i mean John smit, Kevin Pietersen? the boks are playing super rugby at the moment

Jack Parrow? ????? this sporting athlete is definitely benefiting from it

so if it works for them why not for the average joe :P

Disclaimer: I believe this carp is the biggest load of hog

Sporting or not, if these things can stop that pisscat falling over, then there might ACTUALLY be something to these claims. He usually falls over when he's sitting down! :blink:

Edited by The Drongo

How dare you say they don't work?

I am bigger, stronger and faster than I was before I bought one. I am a better cyclist and it has nothing to do with my new 29er or the cadence cycling course I did. I do not fall off my bike as often so I must have better balance as well.

My wife thinks I am a better lover and she is also smiling more often ... although that may be because the PowerBalance salesman hangs around our house a lot these days and it is his great aura that is rubbing off on her. I think I overheard her saying to him that he is bigger than me, but I am sure once my order for 20 new PowerBalance bands arrive I will be even better ... in fact I am think I am getting younger as well and am thinking of joining the ANC youth league and challenging for the leadership. Their current leader does not wear PowerBalance bands (there is no space on his arms with the huge R500 000 watch).

Maybe I should make a bid for the new Pinarello Dogma, because I am sure a PowerBalance piece of plastic would help me win that as well.

Oh dear ... I am obviously not working hard enough today !!!!!

HAHAHA!!

How dare you. These bands really work. I hate you non-believers. Just cause you cannot afford one you judge.... Idiots...

How dare you. These bands really work. I hate you non-believers. Just cause you cannot afford one you judge.... Idiots...

SSSH Bwad Lowensteen. Peace my man. -_-