GUTR Sweatband feedback

the SWEATY BASTARD

some feedback after receiving mine yesterday - it WORKS!!

and I won

i could look my opponent in the eyes, see the field clearly. Before sweat was running into my eyes, it burnt and vision was distracted. By no time he was checkmate

jokes aside.. I'm very impressed. Went for a ride yesterday and gone is the constant wiping. I can wear glasses again!!

I have been using this product for a year now and I don't race without it.

If fitted correctly (around the back of the helmet) you don't even know it is there. I found that I needed to force myself to hydrate once I started using it, as you are not continually reminded that you are sweating heavily.

Het toe gistermiddag gaan ry na werk en .... hy WERK!!

Ek moes nog so af en toe sweet afvee wat op die wenkbroue was, wat verstane is, maar what a pleasure!!

My helmet se een strap was bietjie los en het half die een kant van die kanaaltjie geblok, maar na 'n verstelling was dit OK. Great, dankie vir 'n oplossing - nou kan ek weer begin bril dra!

groete

jannie

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

call us: 0829567611

mail us: ruanretief@gmail.com

or just do something to stop the sweat in your eyes

post-14397-0-20101100-1313142136.jpg

post-14397-0-48725900-1313142147.jpg

Listen here you Sweaty Bastard !.... .. it is appears to me that your post is an advert - i.e. not a legitimate review ? ;-)

GUTR is great, worked like a bomb, but annoyed my ears a bit.

Since I switched to a helmet with more ventilation it eliminated the need for a GUTR completely. But if you are a sweater (Like I thought I was) I would recommend one :)

must agree i've also been using one for about 2 months now, and am very happy, used to battle hectically with sweat dripping onto the lenses of my sunglasses and blurring my vision. with the gutr it is all gone, did take about a week or two to get used to but now, i don't ride without it. :thumbup:

Thumbs up

Tx

GUTR is great, worked like a bomb, but annoyed my ears a bit.

Since I switched to a helmet with more ventilation it eliminated the need for a GUTR completely. But if you are a sweater (Like I thought I was) I would recommend one :)

Thumbs UP

Tx

must agree i've also been using one for about 2 months now, and am very happy, used to battle hectically with sweat dripping onto the lenses of my sunglasses and blurring my vision. with the gutr it is all gone, did take about a week or two to get used to but now, i don't ride without it. :thumbup:

Tx lounge Lizard

Maybe I will pop you one in the post to try

Keep it real and sweaty

Listen here you Sweaty Bastard !.... .. it is appears to me that your post is an advert - i.e. not a legitimate review ? ;-)

TX lounge Lizard

Keep it real and sweaty

OK ! Deal.... will send you pm ..then on receipt will give you a write-up on my experience

I have one and unfortunately it does not seem to work for me. It is in the way of my helmet or sunglasses, so I am not a supporter.

I must say that the first post looks a lot like an advertisement and not a review.

Im a sweater...I use the halo sweat band with silicon strip on the inside, its comfortable and definitly serves its purpose - I highly recommmend it to all those unfortunate sweaters like me

• 2 weeks later...

Tx lounge Lizard

Keep it real and sweaty

Lizard did you get your prezzy

Chat to me

keep it real keep it sweaty

Fantastic of you to send me one - thanks Sweaty Bastard.

Found it my post box yesterday - and then did a 60km mtb ride to try it out.

My helmet fits fairly low on my forehead so it was bit uncomfortable there - and at the back where it goes under the helmet back-strap. Also found it awkward with my riding glasses.

Have not made up my mind yet on how well it works for me BUT - IT CERTAINLY HELPED WITH THE SWEAT !

Very good product - just need to wear it a couple more times to get comfy with it - but so far my sweat free eyes were very grateful !

Thanks again - will definitely recommend it to any other sweaty bastards like us !

Fantastic of you to send me one - thanks Sweaty Bastard.

Found it my post box yesterday - and then did a 60km mtb ride to try it out.

My helmet fits fairly low on my forehead so it was bit uncomfortable there - and at the back where it goes under the helmet back-strap. Also found it awkward with my riding glasses.

Have not made up my mind yet on how well it works for me BUT - IT CERTAINLY HELPED WITH THE SWEAT !

Very good product - just need to wear it a couple more times to get comfy with it - but so far my sweat free eyes were very grateful !

Thanks again - will definitely recommend it to any other sweaty bastards like us !

Tx much appreciated

Keep it real and sweaty