Usn phedra cut for weight loss

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not an expert, but these pills normally goes with the following very important directions:

When you increase your exercise and cut back on the calories you eat it is possible to lose a significant amount of weight. Adding the right weight loss supplement just makes it a little bit easier.

I just don't believe that popping these pills and in effect pumping your body with all these unpronounceable chemicals can be good for you. And in the end what actually make you loose weight is the fact that you eat less an exercise more.

So why then not just stick to that?

The old one may have worked but the active ingredient has been banned and is no longer used so I would say the answer is no

if you decided to go the pill route there are much better products out there, pricey but much better.

Lipo 6 or animal cuts.

most of the time the guys cut with these before shows but use stupid amounts of them.

lasting results only come from eating right though, most of the time what you loose from pills you gain again and often pick up more weight

Phedra cut..... Heart flactuations my friend. Used it at school and enver again. Cla is a much better and safer option

Don't know about 'new and old' but I took themn a few years ago, they did speed up the process but as mentioned the heart palpitations and lack of sleep put me off them ....

Stay away from Phedra-Cut, in either pill or slim pack form. It might take away your cravings the first couple of times but your body adjusts to it fairly quickly. It also makes you feel shaky, moody and your heart beats like crazy. :thumbdown: And no significant weight loss will occur.

Keep it simple. Input should be less than your output.

Good luck :)

much better to rather go natural bud, hard to do but in the long run worth it i'd say, most(not saying all) wieght loss pills normally send your heart rate through the roof for starters and have hectically long possible side effects lists, so just be careful, remember that most of the actives are unknown for long term effects (20+ years) and a prime example is the old and new phedra cut like above? they would not have banned the active if it wasn't dangerous

edit: spelling

Edited by brad890

Stimulant does fiddle with your heart rate, so you should be careful combining it with cycling, BUT cutting your cycling is gonna make weight loss more difficult...

There is no easy fix, burn more than you consume and you'll loose weight.

Tips -

- Do longer low intensity rides with just water

- Reduce sugar, and increase lowGi carbs

- Drink lotsa water, the whole day.

It starts slow, but once you get the ball rolling the kgs seem to fall off.

Good luck

Stay away from Phedra-Cut, in either pill or slim pack form. It might take away your cravings the first couple of times but your body adjusts to it fairly quickly. It also makes you feel shaky, moody and your heart beats like crazy. :thumbdown: And no significant weight loss will occur.

Keep it simple. Input should be less than your output.

Good luck :)

I agree there, however I use to be heavy into gym and used those as well as the CLA tablets, rather go for a proper brand like Muscletech HydroxyCut (they go for around R600)....that is a product that works and gives amazing results. But remember use it in conjunction with a calorie controlled diet.

I would rather lose weight the right way...eat 5-6 times a day, get a proper meal plan and feel awesome! I still sometimes get shaky if its to hot...

Phedra cut..... Heart flactuations my friend. Used it at school and enver again. Cla is a much better and safer option

That is the old version, the ingredient is now banned. Same with those Leanor Slimming Drops, they used to work but now because the content was banned they still sell the same product but it no longer works. They are just using the old name to try and continue selling a product

Eat less - As a doctor friend of mine used to say when discussing weight loss - there were no fat people in the concentration camps.

He was not being politically insensitive but just pointing out that when you are forcibly deprived of food you lose weight.

Its easy to say, but not to do - I for instance eat like a horse.

Stimulant does fiddle with your heart rate, so you should be careful combining it with cycling, BUT cutting your cycling is gonna make weight loss more difficult...

There is no easy fix, burn more than you consume and you'll loose weight.

Tips -

- Do longer low intensity rides with just water

- Reduce sugar, and increase lowGi carbs

- Drink lotsa water, the whole day.

It starts slow, but once you get the ball rolling the kgs seem to fall off.

Good luck

good tips :thumbup:

what i found also works is make yourself a nice 16 week Xcel sheet, where you weigh yourself every morning after you get up, like that i found it gave me more determination to be more healthy and stick to good eating practices, because last thing you want is to wake up the next morning and the number on the scale is bigger then the day before

so far 7.5kg down in 5 odd weeks :D

good tips :thumbup:

what i found also works is make yourself a nice 16 week Xcel sheet, where you weigh yourself every morning after you get up, like that i found it gave me more determination to be more healthy and stick to good eating practices, because last thing you want is to wake up the next morning and the number on the scale is bigger then the day before

so far 7.5kg down in 5 odd weeks :D

I agree 100% the more you weigh yourself the more determination you get. Also the biggest thing that helped me was to cut out seconds, the plate you dished up in the first place is more than enough, we eat the second plate because we want to not because we have to. If you have to eat because the food is nice rather eat smaller portions of it more often than two big plate fulls.

All good advice thanks. My biggest problem is the 13 hour work day. Plus weekends . I only get to ride friday evening and sunday morning 6 am. And when you are tired at work then a pie or choc goes down well. I used to have a smoke but stopped that a year ago. Think i will avoid the pills and try willpower instead

I do understand the long work day and grabbing food on the run. For some people it works to pack a lunch box for work filled with all your meals and snacks for the day. That takes some planning and also lots and lots of willpower. No use eating your whole lunchbox before 11:00 in the morning and then going hungry for the rest of the day.

Basically, no easy solution. Try the best you can and try and move around a lot at the office, drinking lots of water forces you to keep moving :P