Usn phedra cut for weight loss

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is commonly known as hit and run.

A statement and then you can't back it up ?

The Seagull approach - fly in, *** all over everything and fly away.

I love rash statements like his - probably the agent for a rival product or been watching too many springbok scandals :lol:

i lost over 17kg (dropping from 88kg - to 71kg in around 3 months) when i started racing again this year.

a) eat less - eg one sarmie instead of two

B) eat smaller portions more often - have some fruit or something as a snack between break and lunch, as well as lunch and dinner. (try not to eat too late as well)

c) ride lots! long (2hr+ ) @ a low intensity 70-75% of max HR

i used Phedracut XT and SF in conjunction with CLA and found it did help speed things up.

XT in the am and afternoon - SF after 4pm as per instructions

CLA 3 x per day

i luckily had no issues with heart palpitations, sweats etc... however i did find you have to keep yourself well hydrated - drink the tabs with a nice big glass of water and make sure you take them with food - the whole idea is that CLA and phedra cut boosts your metabolism - keeping it burning all day. thus make sure it has something to burn all day! (i bought the combo SF and XT packs - 3 courses -each pack lasts about 28 days) and around 4 bottles of CLA (100mg - biogen).

once I hit goal weight i stopped taking it and just ride lots instead! weight has been stable over 5 months now.

oh the whiskey instead of beer thing is a biggie too :lol: .

Want to lose wieght, cut out dairy, red meat, junk food and fizzy drinks from your diet. Within 2 weeks results will show.

Increase your veggie and fruit in take. Dont eat fruit in the evenings. The sugar form the fruit will be stored as fat.

Keep in mind that you still need to train.

That works for me

Commute by bike. I commute twice a week. Been doing it for only three weeks and have lost two kgs. Still eat like a horse. And like the dude says, soon as you see loss like that you have great resistance to putting it back on.

Got a training program from Marykes and part of the deal is that you have to weigh yourself first thing in the morning - makes for interesting reading.

I'm aiming to commute three times a week for every two weeks and I imagine that should help even more.

This is not a hit and run @ Eldron and Dangle, look at my posts I dont stir and run away ......so get your comments and facts staright. Neither do I work for another rival company. I dont sit on the Hub all day and jump on someone to make a seagull comment and when that person does not respond in 5 nanoseconds say he runs away. BTW are u guys not cennected to USN since u got so defensive?

So after that little personal justification let's get to the facts:

Firstly I saw what goes into USN and have seen their production methods, the previous company that I worked for was approached to distribute the product a couple of years back. Please note this company was not a rival to USN but a Retail Distribution company. Let me say that I have seen how and what goes in and will not use their product.

This is not a hit and run @ Eldron and Dangle, look at my posts I dont stir and run away ......so get your comments and facts staright. Neither do I work for another rival company. I dont sit on the Hub all day and jump on someone to make a seagull comment and when that person does not respond in 5 nanoseconds say he runs away. BTW are u guys not cennected to USN since u got so defensive?

So after that little personal justification let's get to the facts:

Firstly I saw what goes into USN and have seen their production methods, the previous company that I worked for was approached to distribute the product a couple of years back. Please note this company was not a rival to USN but a Retail Distribution company. Let me say that I have seen how and what goes in and will not use their product.

For one that wanted FACTS straight you have provided precious few....some conspiracy theory rhetoric does not a fact make! If you feel that strongly then give us the details/facts...let the public and USN defend themselves.

Personally I have used USN for many years to great effect with zero positive tests - good enough for me and no I'm not connected to USN in any way.

For one that wanted FACTS straight you have provided precious few....some conspiracy theory rhetoric does not a fact make! If you feel that strongly then give us the details/facts...let the public and USN defend themselves.

Personally I have used USN for many years to great effect with zero positive tests - good enough for me and no I'm not connected to USN in any way.

What he said :thumbup:

Sorry dude but if you are 108kg loosing 10kg should be easy.This worked for me.1st dont do any races while you trying to loose weight.HR runs too high and you won't be burning fat,which is what you want.I've had 15/20 hr cycling weeks and not lost a single kg just because you running in the wrong hr zone.2nd try exercise 30 min every day HR under 140,pref in the evening.If you got a gut,go to gym or do sit up/press ups at home.Aint going to loose that gut cycling.4/5 meals a day with last meal before 7pm.Reduce or cut carbs and INCREASE protein.To start make it easy and eat as much protein as you like.If you want that 1kg steak,have it,just portion it thru the day.One of my favorite meals at the moment is just a piece of steak and some strawberries.Protein and fruit are a great meal.Carry a cycling waterbottle with you at all times and drink.This will often kill hunger pains.Non suger fizzy drinks are ok,i prefer tab because no caffeine.Last and might be impossible is cut the alcohol.Very difficult to loose weight if you dopping.

This has worked well for me.If i am training or have a race in a few days i will of course change the carbs/protein ratio in my diet but as many have said we normally place too much emphasis on carbs.

Recovery/slim shakes never worked for me,still felt hungry afterward and ended up havingf that and food.

Just my 2C

SB