Bike Shops beware!

nathrix

Keep an eye out for this bike - Brand new KTM Lycan 2.0 17" Taken from Cycle Lab Nicol Grove

From http://twitter.com/#!/nicwhitedotcoza

nicwhitedotcoza Nic White

contact us @cyclelab_JHB if you come across that bike or person fitting description trying to sell KTM Lycan..

1 hour ago

»

Nic White

The 'client' of medium build, mid 40's, stubble beard, Australian accent - if you come across this person with a KTM Lycan 2.0 (grey/blk)..

1 hour ago

»

Nic White

Bike Shops beware! - bike stolen on Saturday by 'client' while testing the bike in parking. testing gears, and around corner - then gone..

1 hour ago

https://www.facebook.com/groups/214081085295867/?id=255903891113586&notif_t=group_activity

post-4329-0-75390000-1317631489.jpg

Keep an eye out for this bike - Brand new KTM Lycan 2.0 17" Taken from Cycle Lab Nicol Grove

contact us @cyclelab_JHB if you come across that bike or person fitting description trying to sell KTM Lycan..

1 hour ago

»

Nic White

The 'client' of medium build, mid 40's, stubble beard, Australian accent - if you come across this person with a KTM Lycan 2.0 (grey/blk)..

1 hour ago

»

Nic White

Bike Shops beware! - bike stolen on Saturday by 'client' while testing the bike in parking. testing gears, and around corner - then gone..

1 hour ago

https://www.facebook.com/groups/214081085295867/?id=255903891113586&notif_t=group_activity

WOW that is hectic, pretty clever of the thief, but still not cool, hope you guys manage to catch this guy.

1 hour ago

»

Nic White

1 hour ago

»

Nic White

1 hour ago

If The Lab have in-store cameras and a mugshot they might want to let Airport Security have a copy. At one time, IN AUSTRALIA, persons visiting from a nearby Island (which sells copious amounts of pirated DVD's) had a similar MO. They flew in with a "bike-in-a-box" (usually scrap), nicked one at a targeted LBS and then flew OUT with a New Bike.

In Sydney you often have to leave your Mother/Child/Wife/Girlfriend/Grandmother behind while 'testing'.

That Aussie accent was probably put on and that stubble beard is now long gone. How do people have the balls to do this stuff?

I had a mate who worked for VW a few years back and he was twice on "test drives" when the person "testing" the car politely put a gun to his head and asked him to remove himself from the car.

Once again the actions of one ******** is going to impact negatively on all the rest of us.

Instead of being able to go into a shop like CL and test bikes at your leisure, it will now be necessary to go though all sorts of security checks before being able to test properly and make an informed decision.

It irritates me beyond belief, if they catch him they should stick his nuts in the chain.

That Aussie accent was probably put on and that stubble beard is now long gone. How do people have the balls to do this stuff?

I had a mate who worked for VW a few years back and he was twice on "test drives" when the person "testing" the car politely put a gun to his head and asked him to remove himself from the car.

quite a few (not saying all) people, have no shame now days

i mean it makes me think of the old couple that was working for my folks, they were fired due to stealing and to top it off, when they left they took all the garden equipment, the satellite dish etc with them the belonged to my parents at the property that they let them stay in for free etc, and the cherry on the cake was that they sold the stuff on the street corner and told the people to come back the next day and get the change from the business from which they had been fired :blink:

seriously what the hell. and problems like this seem to be occurring more and more. with people lying, stealing and cheating.

Edited by brad890

Yeah, mate at Woodmead Auto had a similar experience.

Guy came in bluffing about some deal with Autotrader, one of the sales guys happened to be on the phone with Autotrader and was told it was a con, they knew nothing.

They nabbed the guy, his phone rang and he passed it to one of the staff. Guy on the other end calmly said that they were to let his guy go, then proceeded to tell the staff member the names of some of the staff there and their coming and goings, as well as home addresses.

Scary stuff.

In Sydney you often have to leave your Mother/Child/Wife/Girlfriend/Grandmother behind while 'testing'.

Will gladly swop any of them for a new bike! :D

They should install those magnetic locks like they have for the shopping carts at shopping centers abroad, you past a certain point and the wheels lock up! :clap:

I'm shocked. The grass is so green over there, and crime only happens in corrupt souf efrika,

Will gladly swop any of them for a new bike! :D

What if all you have to trade is a mother-in-law? Oh, wait, they'll probably give you a KTM for one of those.