Garmin Forerunner 910XT

Tankman

Looking better and better than the 305 and 310 ... getting smaller and swimming should not be an issue any longer :thumbup:

In Depth Review by DC Rainmaker here! (love his reviews!)

post-4352-0-47678500-1317734061.jpg

post-4352-0-76532000-1317734063.jpg

post-4352-0-36744000-1317734065.jpg

post-4352-0-07334000-1317734067.jpg

post-4352-0-49206300-1317734068.jpg

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so upset. I lost my garmin 310 XT the other day while going down the fish river in a canoe. Insurance paid out and i asked the salesman at the shop is there a new model coming out and he said no the 310 XT is still the latest model on the market. This was a week ago :thumbdown:

This model has not been released yet, so the salesman wouldnt be toooo far off.

DC Rainmaker gets the stuff waaay before anyone else does, the unit he tested was a Development unit.

Around $399 for the unit and around $449 with HR & Cadence sensors

Edited by Tankman

So i paid nearly R 4k for my 310 xt and this is not that far off. Guess you cant keep up with technology there is always something new or something better coming out.

Ooh I love Garmin gadgets :) Been looking for something like this as using my Edge for running is not ideal and doing the occasional tri means this is perfect :thumbup:

Time to start saving then.

Love his reviews as well, gonna take up the rest of my afternoon to read it

I read the review earlier this afternoon. Definitely a worthwhile upgrade on my 310XT.

damn, that looks FAR better than the clunky-ass 310XT. It might even look more normal on my wrist, on which the 310 was bordering on stupendously over-sized, and I've got big wrists! (the strap on my 310 is fastened on the 3rd last hole when on my wrist)

Might be a very stupid question....but for what reason would u need a footpod?

When you are indoors and there is no GPS signal for example on a treadmill.

Okey, so I am in the market to buy one before I.M 70.3 to help me with monitoring running speed(novice in this area) so when would this be available for the normal guys like me? And at what price about?