Evan - The Legend

The Drongo

So we have all pissed ourselves laughing at Evan's close call with nature, and so it appears has the rest of the world. Glad it all turned out so shiny though. Coulda' been worse.

One small incident to put us on the map and ra-ra our great outdoors to the rest of the world.

I have thought long and hard about how one could possibly top what happened to him.

So to Evan Van der Spuy.

You get my "Legend" vote. :thumbup:

Edited by The Drongo

The lad is an internet sensation appeared on Gareth Cliff's show this morning and was gonna have the clip aired on CNN as well.

Thank goodness he is ok and has suffered no permanent side affects.

Well done to Scott for identifying an oppoortunity and acting on it.

:clap: :thumbup:

What about all the counter adverts...like "...if he was on a Specialized {insert any brand here} he would have beaten the buck to it..."

similar to BMW adverts on chappies...

If someone filmed Yolande du Toit's crash with an impala at crater cruise it would be even better - she's hotter than Evan.

What about all the counter adverts...like "...if he was on a Specialized {insert any brand here} he would have beaten the buck to it..."

similar to BMW adverts on chappies...

"More bang from your buck"

(i'm not charging royalties)

Wat van die man wat agter hom gery het en die video verskaf het. Sonder die video sou niemand van dit geweet het nie. Give that man a Bells!!!