Cycle Lab / Engen 2 Engen morning rides

Ryan

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many groups leave?

What time do they all leave at?

Where exactly do the groups meet for the rides?

Thanks.

Usually 2 groups, and some small splinter groups... leave at around 4:50 to 4:55, and then the groups break up depending on your speed. Front guys normally take anywhere between 60 to 70 minutes for the whole route, depending on the day and what race is coming up. Groups behind all depends on the pace?

Leave from the Engen on Main road, just before William Nicol

.... depending on the day and what race is coming up. Groups behind all depends on the pace?

What you mean, depends on what race is coming up? It IS a race.

Usually 2 groups, and some small splinter groups... leave at around 4:50 to 4:55, and then the groups break up depending on your speed. Front guys normally take anywhere between 60 to 70 minutes for the whole route, depending on the day and what race is coming up. Groups behind all depends on the pace?

How long is the route?

Perfect answer thanks.

So if I want to get to work on time I just have to ride fast...

• 5 weeks later...

How long is the route?

Can any one answer this? I have checked on google maps and it seems to be 40km. is that correct?

Can any one answer this? I have checked on google maps and it seems to be 40km. is that correct?

Yup thats about right... Wed is a slightly different route, and i think thats about 42km

What you mean, depends on what race is coming up? It IS a race.

:-), thats the truth, but a few weeks before Argus and 94.7 it becomes and all out sprint!!!

• 10 months later...

Did anyone riding with this group this morning see the chap taking photos of the cyclists just after we had gone passed Northcliff corner?

• 10 months later...

I'm in the Bryanston area and would like to join, does this ride still happen?

Yes. Same details as in the answers before.

Tue and Thu hard. Wed easier.

Archived