[Infographic] 2011 Year (on The Hub) In Review

Matt

Hi Hubbers,

We've put together this infographic showcasing 2011 on The Hub. Of most interest I'm sure will be the top topic starters, commenters and most popular topics of 2011.... that's a whole lot of typing by some.

We've also included some general interest figures around the audience, content created and popular sections in 2011. Just a bit of fun - enjoy!

I gather this this the last day of work for many. To those going on leave, have a great holiday season with many happy and safe miles on your favorite steed.

We'll be sticking around to roll out some updates over the quieter period. You can expect a few subtle changes and improvements in the next few weeks with a general update to the community platform and specific improvements in the classifieds section.

Keep the rubber side down!

Matt Eagar

Founder - www.thehubsa.co.za

hub2011_infographic2.jpg

I am curious to know what is the most asked question here on the Hub?!

Most likely "Whats the weight?!"

Hmmm. I would say -" Which Bike should I choose?"

Ping Admin: Nice. There is a category missing...

Most controversial topic for 2011

Impressive - avg value of items for sale more than 6 000 moola!

Edited by ' Dale

More popular than football & rugby! Yay! I love the Hub, I hate the Hub, I love the Hub, I hate the Hub, I love the Hub ...

Matt, thanks for an awesome site - and the stats are incredibly cool.

I'm guessing though that "I have an idea for a new thread" probably tops everything else. We're a strange lot.

More popular than football & rugby! Yay! I love the Hub, I hate the Hub, I love the Hub, I hate the Hub, I love the Hub ...

I'm guessing though that "I have an idea for a new thread" probably tops everything else. We're a strange lot.

:thumbup:

Eish, the male to female ratio :o

And, think about it, the last time I heard there are twice more women in SA than men.

:huh:

its seems it is official that MTB is more important than Road by 45% to 34% :D

I wonder what the actual most active topic was ....my guess one with 465 pages...

the 94.7 challenge & die burger gets the top 10 for 'most viewed'.... the argus doesn't feature... interesting trend.

Hmmm. I would say -" Which Bike should I choose?"

Ping Admin: Nice. There is a category missing...

Most controversial topic for 2011

I vote for the dude whose R30k Specialized got stolen and he wanted a new one from somebody...

Congrats to 'Dale for the Hubber of the Year award. :thumbup: How about a little something for the man, Admin?

agree with Le Turbo: Hate the Hub, love the hub......etc etc etc

Awesome site, in general very informative and entertaining, some weird characters hanging around here, but in general a good bunch of guys and girls.

Hope all Hubbers have a safe festive season and get in many many miles!!

its seems it is official that MTB is more important than Road by 45% to 34% :D

I wonder what the actual most active topic was ....my guess one with 465 pages...

The actual most viewed thread was "I have an idea for a new thread..." with 402,426 views and 7,427 replies.

That's the only change to the Top 10 listed in the graphic taking into account NCR threads.