Your 2012 Cape Argus Pick n Pay Cycle Tour start time

Heckflosse

Back in 2007 I tried once......not good enough though.... :blush:

Time: 08:15

Avg Speed 31.4

Avg HR 170

Then you were trying even less!! :lol: Bloody hell - you could win this whole damn thing if you put a bit of effort in!

Edited by dracs

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, tiny, bets are on - 35km/h up suikerbossie? let's see it - i'm also starting in a.

i cant read sarcasm or seriousness into this ? which emotion goes with this ? surely tiny was just quoting averages?

I mean 35km/hr is about as fast as I go downhill.

ok, tiny, bets are on - 35km/h up suikerbossie? let's see it - i'm also starting in a.

i cant read sarcasm or seriousness into this ? which emotion goes with this ? surely tiny was just quoting averages?

I see Helen Zille is starting RR 8:38 (Corporate Bond group)...

****M* !!!

I sweat my a** off in Die Burger to go under 4 hrs and get a good seeding, and end up starting 2 groups behind a b****y politician !!

All I can say, is if I don't get re-seeded I'm gonna make it my mission to see that jersey behind me before we reach the top of Hospital Bend.

Started C last year. We caught B leaders in Glencairn. Winner of C did approx 2:51. Held onto leaders up Chappies (Just), but lost two min from base of Suikerbossie home. Finished in 2:53:56.

26.5 km/h average for Chappies from kilometer 78.7 to 83 and 18.5 up Suikerbossie.

Seeded VB this year

Did C bunch split up much? On Edinburgh? You must have been hammering it to catch B leaders by Glencairn?!

Dunno why you are sending emails to Racetec.

Not.

Meant their site is having difficulties with traffic, that's all. Some people use it to check their start times & others to see what kind of group they've been seeded in. I suppose 'query' is ambiguous.

Did C bunch split up much? On Edinburgh? You must have been hammering it to catch B leaders by Glencairn?!

nope, it was all my doing, i single-handedly slowed the b group so i could wave to the family on boyes.

First timer - 9:20 start. And the only reason it isn't a 10am start is that i'm a PPA member.

(on that note I heard that PPA members were seeded more towards the middle of the pack in previous years? Not sure how true that is, but given PPA use 'a better Argus seeding' as one of their main selling points I think more than a few might be a bit upset with only 20 minutes between PPA and Open entries)

Me - I'm not bothered - just looking forward to the ride :)

Edited by Dubber

Not.

Meant their site is having difficulties with traffic, that's all. Some people use it to check their start times & others to see what kind of group they've been seeded in. I suppose 'query' is ambiguous.

Ok, geddit. :thumbup:

I was looking at the likes of Darren Lill and his Bonitas team.... You saw what damage he pulled into the guys on the Cobra Race :eek:

Edit: btw, once is enough..... three times is just getting a bit much (check the amount of repeat posts) :clap:

Edited by Tiny K

****M* !!!

I sweat my a** off in Die Burger to go under 4 hrs and get a good seeding, and end up starting 2 groups behind a b****y politician !!

All I can say, is if I don't get re-seeded I'm gonna make it my mission to see that jersey behind me before we reach the top of Hospital Bend.

Dude, you will pass her on Nelson Mandela Blvd already. I see her making a day of it (just coz she doesn't have the legs). LOL

Dude, you will pass her on Nelson Mandela Blvd already. I see her making a day of it (just coz she doesn't have the legs). LOL

Haha - nice!

For 35km/h I think you would need Chris Hoy's legs stitched to Marco Pantani's torso circa 1997.

... With Cancellara's heart and lungs...

Maybe Keith could help you with the supplements. Not sure what use you'd have for meatloaf.

so keith richards' legs (circa um, yesterday) stitched to meatloaf's body (circa, um, say monday) are no good?

Contador's specialty steak might help. LOL