All things Colnago

StevieL

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that a Most (Pinarello) bar on a Colnago?

and Shimano.................. I personally ride shimano(I can't afford campy) but believe Colnago must be fitted with Campy

Is that a Most (Pinarello) bar on a Colnago

Was cringing when I posted those pics. I know it is sacrilege to have a shimano groupset on a Colnago and in hindsight should have posted a warning to the forum. Rookie mistake and will not happen again.

As for the Most bars I will not apologize. I bought the C60 from a fellow hubber and had intentions to replace them before taking possession but after just one ride found them to be amazing. I'm convinced that Pinarello owners makes the mistake of crediting the bike with it's smooth ride and overlooking the quality of these bars.

Got to be careful as a rookie Colnago owner when you post on this forum - everytime I look at my period incorrect super record cranks I think of Cippo - haven’t and probably won’t change them but it makes me check carefully before I do any nago bragging

Got to be careful as a rookie Colnago owner when you post on this forum - everytime I look at my period incorrect super record cranks I think of Cippo - haven’t and probably won’t change them but it makes me check carefully before I do any nago bragging

Duly noted. 

Was cringing when I posted those pics. I know it is sacrilege to have a shimano groupset on a Colnago and in hindsight should have posted a warning to the forum. Rookie mistake and will not happen again.

As for the Most bars I will not apologize. I bought the C60 from a fellow hubber and had intentions to replace them before taking possession but after just one ride found them to be amazing. I'm convinced that Pinarello owners makes the mistake of crediting the bike with it's smooth ride and overlooking the quality of these bars.

Strangely enough alot of Colnago's achievements were accomplished with Shimano groupsets but I cry myself to sleep telling myself it was more the frame than anything else. The Most bars can always be custom sprayed with Colnago decals. I am a lover though of classic Pinarellos from the Indurain days. 

Don't have to apologise for a Campy equipped bike. I like that Campagnolo still make sliver aluminium components to euip a neo retro build to keep that classic look. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys as you all know us Colnago boys never have enough Colnago’s, bought a nice Oval master with a seriously tired paint job from a fellow hubber and as I always do sent her off to CycleArt and let Uncle Cliff do his thing , this one I left totally up to him and I must say he did outstanding work as usual.

this is her before and after photos:

post-8035-0-38164300-1541760114_thumb.jpeg

post-8035-0-60087300-1541760133_thumb.jpeg

post-8035-0-21183300-1541760159_thumb.jpeg

post-8035-0-21028800-1541760187_thumb.jpeg

post-8035-0-39286700-1541760217_thumb.jpeg

post-8035-0-94806000-1541760234_thumb.jpeg

post-8035-0-02334100-1541760288_thumb.jpeg

post-8035-0-68432900-1541760512_thumb.jpeg

post-8035-0-31748600-1541760532_thumb.jpeg

post-8035-0-05754800-1541760567_thumb.jpeg

Hi guys as you all know us Colnago boys never have enough Colnago’s, bought a nice Oval master with a seriously tired paint job from a fellow hubber and as I always do sent her off to CycleArt and let Uncle Cliff do his thing , this one I left totally up to him and I must say he did outstanding work as usual.

this is her before and after photos:

I will post some pics in the sunlight today