Muslims riding Sani 2 Sea 2012

Bin Laden

Is there any Muslims riding or have ridden Sani 2 Sea?

Basic concerns are about Halaal meals.

l

edited by SB

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We are mtb'ers not f#$# politicians ! I am sure if you ask for whatever you eat they wil try and get it for you !

:thumbup:

Just ask the organisers for a special meals request - like you do on an airline. If they can accommodate that then goei a fluffy.

No, humour not appreciated topic closed!

Hi Everyone. Topic opened again. Acted more on gut feel withouth thinking it though. Apologies.

Hi Everyone. Topic opened again. Acted more on gut feel withouth thinking it though. Apologies.

Everyone is sleeping allready...So I guess this was a good time to open the topic again. :D

Everyone is sleeping allready...So I guess this was a good time to open the topic again. :D

ssshhhhhhhh dont tell anyone

mmmm ... but the questionable post has been deleted. Either it's acceptable or it isn't - or not? I thought it was pushing the boundaries of humour - a bit like the controversial Red Bull advert.

mmmm ... but the questionable post has been deleted. Either it's acceptable or it isn't - or not? I thought it was pushing the boundaries of humour - a bit like the controversial Red Bull advert.

Yea, edited out the bad humour bit, as I dont think it was acceptable.

BL - Reckon your best bet would be to contact the organisers directly +27 39 976 0436 / judy@sani2c.co.za

Let us know as well, actually an interesting question really. Sure there are other's with similar querys. Vegans, Kosher etc ...

SB, maybe mod the two following responses as well? Keep the thread within context of the original post question that's been edited.

Halaal, Kosher is about religious beliefs not about political affiliation. I'm shocked at the ignorant comments about halaal being political. Religion is also not about the colour of your skin.

How about race organizers post their catering options on the hub, to encourage participants from all persuasions.

BTW. It's encouraging to see that thehub is serving such a diverse audience. Oh yes and moderator I think you should do your job and start banning the idiots that post these intolerant comments!

Halaal, Kosher is about religious beliefs not about political affiliation. I'm shocked at the ignorant comments about halaal being political. Religion is also not about the colour of your skin.

How about race organizers post their catering options on the hub, to encourage participants from all persuasions.

BTW. It's encouraging to see that thehub is serving such a diverse audience. Oh yes and moderator I think you should do your job and start banning the idiots that post these intolerant comments!

I agree with you.

You will find that race organisers will cater for your requirements.just let them know

I am an organiser for the Kalahari Challenge and we ensure that we cater for as many as possible.Halaal,kosher,veggie etc

We have Hindus,Muslims,Jews,Vegetarians etc every year and have never had a problem

The only time I was floored when a well know competitor wanted a Synagogue and an electric point for his own blender at the overnight

I agree with you.

You will find that race organisers will cater for your requirements.just let them know

I am an organiser for the Kalahari Challenge and we ensure that we cater for as many as possible.Halaal,kosher,veggie etc

We have Hindus,Muslims,Jews,Vegetarians etc every year and have never had a problem

The only time I was floored when a well know competitor wanted a Synagogue and an electric point for his own blender at the overnight

How on earth did they expect this to be pulled off?

I am also shocked !! WTF !! But just to make you day even more depressing !!! The post has been edited :ph34r: