Ironman world record

ASG

Attached photograph:

Michael de Jongh (ASG) with James Lawrence from USA who will attempt to break the world record by finishing 30 Ironmans in 1 year!! :eek:

post-16745-0-74540300-1335249441.jpg

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just out of interest.....who is paying his entry and how did he get a entry for all the races?

Good luck to him.

That's a IM every 12 days. He won't have to do any training, its all going to be about recovery.

About

30 Ironman Race in one year!! A World Record Journey Like None Other

Mission

To break the World Record in 2012, motivate and inspire. I strive to promote healthy living and going after what people say can't be done.

Company

OverviewA year long quest to break the full Ironman World Record. Along with James 30 events in 10 countries Tri Diaries will highlight the lives and journey or 30 "ordinary" people and they strive towards the ultimate goal of Ironman racing. What drives us all do do what seems so crazy?

Description

James Lawrence is the IronCowboy and head coach for Tri Diaries and the Tri and Give a Dam project. James races and breaks these world records to challenge himself, prove the impossible to be possible and raise awarenss for deserving non-profit organization.

Basic Info

Awards

2011 Guinness Book of World Record for most 70.3 distance races done in a single year.

Products

Personal and Triathlon Coaching.

Helping bring awareness to Non Profits.

Triathlon and Health and Wellness products

If he ditched that beard he'd probably save himself an entire event's worth of effort lost to wind and wave resistance.

I don't think this is anywhere near as challenging as a deca or even a quin. The hardest part of this is coming up with the time and money to make it happen.

I don't think this is anywhere near as challenging as a deca or even a quin. The hardest part of this is coming up with the time and money to make it happen.

Yeah, it's a piece of piss right? A walk in the park. Wonder why he bothers.

Are you serious? Why is there always someone willing to belittle someone else's achievement. What a chump.

Yeah, it's a piece of piss right? A walk in the park. Wonder why he bothers.

Are you serious? Why is there always someone willing to belittle someone else's achievement. What a chump.

Firstly what are these other events you talk about?

Archived