On One Frames

hdp_gmx

My first package for the build arrived, CRC order. On-One "has still not arrived in SA" even though having left the UK on the 7th already :thumbdown:

Content:

If you guys can see the content properly:

(1) Brand-X Chainring Bolts Outer Ring Bolts Narrow 7075 Alloy Black x 5

(1) Gusset Wheels Hubs Spares 1-ER Single Speed Conversion Kit 16 & 18t

(1) NoTubes Wheels Rim Tapes Stan's Rim Tape 10Yds x 25mm

(1) Shimano Bottom Brackets BB51 Deore Bottom Bracket 68mm/73mm Shell

(1) Formula Brake Pads - Disc The One/R1/RX/Mega Brake Pad Kit Pair Sintered

(1) Formula Brakes Disc Adaptors Mount Adaptor Rear IS - 160mm Rear IS 160mm

(1) Blackspire Chainrings - MTB Mono Veloce Single Speed 7075 Series 2012 4-Bolt 104mm 32t Black

(1) Shimano Cranksets - MTB Deore Chainset 9sp M590 175mm 4-Bolt 22.32.44 Black

(1) RaceFace Stems - MTB Ride XC Stem 60mm 6 Deg Black 1.1/8" 31.8mm

(1) Schwalbe Tyres - MTB 29" Racing Ralph Evo Snakeskin 29er Tyre 29 x 2.25 Folding Black

(1) Schwalbe Tyres - MTB 29" Nobby Nic Evolution Snakeskin 29er Tyre 29 x 2.25 Pacestar Folding Black

(1) NoTubes Wheels Tubeless Kits Stan's Universal Valve Stem MTB 2011 Universal - 35mm - Pair For MTB

(1) NoTubes Wheels Tubeless Kits Flow Rim Strip Each

(1) Gusset Double Six Single Speed Sprocket 19t

Edited by hdp_gmx

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My first package for the build arrived, CRC order. On-One "has still not arrived in SA" even though having left the UK on the 7th already :thumbdown:

Content:

If you guys can see the content properly:

(1) Brand-X Chainring Bolts Outer Ring Bolts Narrow 7075 Alloy Black x 5

(1) Gusset Wheels Hubs Spares 1-ER Single Speed Conversion Kit 16 & 18t

(1) NoTubes Wheels Rim Tapes Stan's Rim Tape 10Yds x 25mm

(1) Shimano Bottom Brackets BB51 Deore Bottom Bracket 68mm/73mm Shell

(1) Formula Brakes Disc Adaptors Mount Adaptor Rear IS - 160mm Rear IS 160mm

(1) Blackspire Chainrings - MTB Mono Veloce Single Speed 7075 Series 2012 4-Bolt 104mm 32t Black

(1) Shimano Cranksets - MTB Deore Chainset 9sp M590 175mm 4-Bolt 22.32.44 Black

(1) RaceFace Stems - MTB Ride XC Stem 60mm 6 Deg Black 1.1/8" 31.8mm

(1) Schwalbe Tyres - MTB 29" Racing Ralph Evo Snakeskin 29er Tyre 29 x 2.25 Folding Black

(1) Schwalbe Tyres - MTB 29" Nobby Nic Evolution Snakeskin 29er Tyre 29 x 2.25 Pacestar Folding Black

(1) NoTubes Wheels Tubeless Kits Stan's Universal Valve Stem MTB 2011 Universal - 35mm - Pair For MTB

Lekker cant wait to see the build

Lekker cant wait to see the build

thx dude, oh yes forgot to mention they didnt have stock of the 20t sprocket but they swapped it out with a 19t so ill be suffering a little less hehe

Edited by hdp_gmx

How's the build coming along? Curious...

coming along well, almost done :) will post some pics later tonight hopefully :clap:

Sorry guys, almost there. Just need to fit the chain today then i am done and will post some pics! She is looking really good :clap: as a teaser below is a pic of the wheels, big thanks to Jason from International Trading!

post-32949-0-72661600-1337313786.jpg

Edited by hdp_gmx

Sorry guys, almost there. Just need to fit the chain today then i am done and will post some pics! She is looking really good :clap: as a teaser below is a pic of the wheels, big thanks to Jason from International Trading!

Jayhound has been receiving a lot of mentions on The Hub recently :D.

Glad you like them. I think that's becoming quite a common build so that it doesn't seem to be custom anymore...

Glad you like them. I think that's becoming quite a common build so that it doesn't seem to be custom anymore...

Not too worried about exclusivity, strength and durability is what i am after and i think these will be golden :thumbup: Thanks for referring me to Jason, great guy, great service!

Not too worried about exclusivity, strength and durability is what i am after and i think these will be golden :thumbup: Thanks for referring me to Jason, great guy, great service!

With him, you can bring any bike bits, bought anywhere and he will sort, fix it or build it for you no hassle. I have been fortunate to often watch him work. He is so damn quick and accurate. He sometimes does the roving mechanic on Berg n Bush, Joberg2C, Sani etc and the guys marvel at how quickly he gets them going. He is a real Macguyver in situations where there aren't spares etc available.

And here is a pic of the frame in box with some extra goodies:

Whhoooohhhhooooo .... I am so excited to see this bike built up

Whhoooohhhhooooo .... I am so excited to see this bike built up

hehe, almost there! divernick i think is itching to give it a spin this weekend too :devil:

Come on dude, PICS of the thing coming together!

I might even let you ride my rigid, paint-chipped circa-2004, chain-tensioned,completely thrrashed 26er.....

hehe, almost there! divernick i think is itching to give it a spin this weekend too :devil:

Why you are work and posting on this thread instead of building up the bike .... come on now!!!!!!!!