Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some new bits arrived from CRC today. They're replacement parts for a tumble I took.

Wheels (AM 420 Aero 3) should arrive Wednesday, I suspect.

1140bebb72d93abc469a744fdf0a1589.jpg

That's the new Dura Ace front derailleur. Solves some issues experienced with shifting, apparently.

Right, so still waiting for the wheels.

The FD is a thing of beauty. No longer does it have a stop screw for the top instead it seems it has a screw that adjusts a cam that pushes the maximum up. Shifting and adjusting is way easier.

Also, it has its own tensioning adjustment built into the unit.

Why it wasn't designed this way in the first place, I'll never know.

Finally got my dream bike after slugging it out with a hardtail for a few years. Shout out to Remi at cyclelab Lynwood for great service and working out a great deal on my new Scalpel-Si 4. post-41601-14866621939208.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got my dream bike after slugging it out with a hardtail for a few years. Shout out to Remi at cyclelab Lynwood for great service and working out a great deal on my new Scalpel-Si 4. IMG_0789.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oooh yeah

Congratz!!

How's your experience so far? Also, how many teeth chainring and cassette are you using?

So far, 1 ride, its no different..if not better, no climbing done yet though, the pedal stroke feels smooth and natural.

it is 34, and at the back...11-34 (9 speed)