BMX racing for Over 40's in Cape Town?

DoubleDee

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys does anyone know of any BMX racing for over 40's in Cape Town?

Hey DoubleDee, you keen to do some racing?

Hey guys does anyone know of any BMX racing for over 40's in Cape Town?

If only you had spoken up earlier..... You missed it this morning, grabouw & you UDX. Next event will be last saturday in June in DELFT (just off the stellenbosch arterial)

Hey Milky, i am not riding yet, came off the crutches this week, maybe i will go for a little spin tomorrow

Oooh, still from Nationals? Heal up already, didn't realise it was that bad.

Definitely keen to race, used to race in early 80's! I don't have a bike though any chance of a bike to borrow?

Definitely keen to race, used to race in early 80's! I don't have a bike though any chance of a bike to borrow?

I'm sure borrowing a bike on the day won't be a problem. Do have a Mtb? cause that will do as well until you can get a proper BMX, it's not going to be easy getting back on BMX after all these years.

I seriously bruised my hip, the ball joint and fractured my pelvis, i am walking without crutches but every morning when i start the day i have some serious pain, living on anti inflamatories at the moment

I seriously bruised my hip, the ball joint and fractured my pelvis, i am walking without crutches but every morning when i start the day i have some serious pain, living on anti inflamatories at the moment

Eish, Bru...

Hope to see you stronger soon, man.

Correction: Bmx racing for Overs 40's this month will be on the 16th June, The Hague, Delft, usually a 9:30am start.

Thanks Milky4130 I will definitely try and get there on the 16 June! Is there info or directions to the track on a website somewhere?