Why no more emails??????

Cycling Major

Hello guys maybe it is just me but for some or other reason I don't get anymore emails when people reply to my posts or send me a PM

This is frustrating as I normally dont hang around on the hub the whole day so would like to know what is going on

Please admin shed some light on this

Me too... All of a sardine no more mails for posting or anything... Even stuff i subscribed too...

Not me (I think) as I've been receiving notifications of new topics and replies to existing ones all along

Not me (I think) as I've been receiving notifications of new topics and replies to existing ones all along

Me too, no probs here

Ok, so somebody respond to this, and I'll report on whether it is a problem for sure (I have not been receiving either, but I thought everybody was hibernating :-) )

Yebo.

I missed an early PM to meet someone yesterday because I didn't get a notification. I was right where he was going to be too.

Ok, so somebody respond to this, and I'll report on whether it is a problem for sure (I have not been receiving either, but I thought everybody was hibernating :-) )

..and?

..and?

I got Slick's e-mail before P&S's, so either no problem here, or the problem has been fixed

Edited by Akon