Tour de France 2012

'Dale

Who will win the 2012 Tour de France?  

328 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win The 2012 Tour De France?

• Cadel Evans
    • Frank Schleck
    • Bradley Wiggins
    • Jurgen van der Broeck
    • Levi Leipheimer
    • Robert Gesink
    • Vincenzo Nibali
    • Alejandro Valverde
    • Other (please specify)

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow some big names in that front bunch, will they be able to stay away?

as long as no one there can threaten the Sky Team's reserved bookings for podium 1 and 2...

Are LeakyGas massing for an all out assault on yellow? Nibs seemes to have finally got a team together. Unlike some hubbers he's recognised that the TdF is a team game and it's not good to have Sagan darting off here and there showboating. A bit like doing donuts in F1 or FMX in an MX race. Lol.

Sky seems to have a more balanced team than say, BMC and guys who have good form. Those who want Froome to speed off and do his own thing - do you try and show yourself to be cleverer than your boss? seems common sense to me to be a team player.

Funny also how so many hubbers want the dopers back to make the TdF more "interesting".

Liquigas pacing the bunch...

Trying to get their No1 off the 3rd step of the podium.

Awesome!

Liquigas pacing the bunch...

Trying to get their No1 off the 3rd step of the podium.

Awesome!

At least they doing something.

Their man is only a few seconds behind Froome so I think they going for 2nd.

LeekyGas are busy piling on some serious pressure on the group... trying to split up sky. Wiggo and Fdog having serious chats.

Wiggins is a chop. He should have let Froome go. He got nothing substantial for keeping him around, and it would have meant so much for the oke who dragged him through so many stages.

The lasting video images of this tour are going to be of Froome looking around for Wiggins. He, like Voekler, is likely to T-bone someone while he looks backwards all the time.

"Where are you, Brad? Can I get you a drink? Are you ok? Want me to pop back to the car for a sandwich? Do the rules allow me to push you?"

Edited by Zook

Can't believe Wiggins will win the tour! Can't stand the guy. Rate Froom as a much better rider than Wiggins. Will he have to find another team next year or will he be caged for the best cycling years of his life?

wonder if we'll get another WAG war?

https://twitter.com/...975820689231875

Suddenly not so in the mood for Paris on Saturday… what a joke!

Jeepers Froome needs to get rid of this girl if she keeps tweeting stuff like this. Does not do him any good at all. He needs to think about his career a little - no good being such a star worker, with an eye on the future, if your background staff is causing **** for you in the background.

Jeepers Froome needs to get rid of this girl if she keeps tweeting stuff like this. Does not do him any good at all. He needs to think about his career a little - no good being such a star worker, with an eye on the future, if your background staff is causing **** for you in the background.

I fully agree she should cut it out, but I can't imagine what will prevent him from getting some serious offers next year. The only problem is - will he have such a good opportunity again? Contador will be back, and cranky. Cran-ky.