All weather booties.....

W@nna-BE

Not a big fan of First Ascent right now, bought one of those blue thermal layers about 3 weeks back and the stitching on the cuff has already pulled away so the sleeve looks lekker tatty now. And Sods Laws, I cant find the receipt for it.

Sure - if you're pedaling fast enough to burn your shoes I hope you're not cycling anywhere dry. You could start a fire!

Hey hubbers,

so i bought a set of these

http://www.firstasce...tid=246&level=3

not too happy with them, they did help in the cold but they have left some "burnt" brown marks on my white Sidi's :(

looks like they burnt with the friction of the cover rubbing on my shoe :(

weird hey !

I have used Sidi Windtex booties for 2 seasons with white shoes :thumbup: Also nice and warm, even when temp drops into - figures

Not a big fan of First Ascent right now, bought one of those blue thermal layers about 3 weeks back and the stitching on the cuff has already pulled away so the sleeve looks lekker tatty now. And Sods Laws, I cant find the receipt for it.

They will probably still replace it for you. Or fix it. Contact them via the website.

I had stitching on my bibs that pulled loose, they replaced it. Worth a try.

As for the booties, I reckon invest in Sealskinz socks. They are waterproof and breathable.

Sure - if you're pedaling fast enough to burn your shoes I hope you're not cycling anywhere dry. You could start a fire!

hahahahhahaah... you know what i mean though!!

They will probably still replace it for you. Or fix it. Contact them via the website.

I had stitching on my bibs that pulled loose, they replaced it. Worth a try.

I have mailed them and sent pic, if they replace it thats great. Not going to bother sending it in for stitching though as I pretty much need it now! Will just do a ham fingers stitch job on it and cut my losses.

hahahahhahaah... you know what i mean though!!

Yep - annoying as hell when expensive kit gets scuffed up.