I love this stripper......

MuddyMike

Just started my single speed build project. 1st job to get the frame and fork stripped down to be resprayed. It was so easy and now the frame looks so good I think I might just polish it up a bit and keep it naked thumbup1.gif . The fork has been resprayed white. Deciding what to do with the frame now is the hardest part!

The Fork after application of stripper

post-15192-0-20855000-1351081113_thumb.jpg

The frame after application of stripper

post-15192-0-17162300-1351081151_thumb.jpg

Paint peeled off in sheets

post-15192-0-47309500-1351081189_thumb.jpg

Quick rinse with a hose to remove the paint.

post-15192-0-37096900-1351081232_thumb.jpg

The frame after a soapy wash.... now to decide what to do with it!

post-15192-0-72264500-1351081506_thumb.jpg

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Omega Man

Please be so kind as to tell us what the name of said paint stripper is. Also where you got it from?

Bwahahaha.......Sorry Sidewinder!

Its a new striper from Plascon called RemovALL. Waterbased, safe, eco friendly and the best part is the only tools you need is a paintbrush to apply and a hose to wash it off. NO SCRAPER or SANDPAPER needed! Its available anywhere you can buy Plascon.

Yeah, I would also like to know her name.

I also have a Giant XTc2 I want to strip down. Was thinking of getting it down to bare Alu, put some new decals on, a coat of clearcoat, and voila.

Guest Omega Man

Its a new striper from Plascon called RemovALL. Waterbased, safe, eco friendly and the best part is the only tools you need is a paintbrush to apply and a hose to wash it off. NO SCRAPER or SANDPAPER needed! Its available anywhere you can buy Plascon.

You sir, are a scholar and a gentleman.

Thanks. Price?

Its not expensive. About R90 for a litre and I only used about 750ml for the frame and fork.

Thank you kind Sir. You indead are a scholar and a gentleman.

edit = typo

Edited by Wannabe

I was totally expecting this one

http://s3.vidimg02.popscreen.com/original/57/Rm9LYUtsd3pLMXMx_o_demi-moore---striptease.jpg

That looks like Velvet Skye..... No wait, that was an airline or something wasnt it!!!!