How would you do it?

YUMEYA

I'll ride it just like Brian of course. sleep.png Well, if I have to be totally honest, I'd do it like the first guy, with bike over shoulder.blush.png

I'll ride it just like Brian of course. sleep.png Well, if I have to be totally honest, I'd do it like the first guy, with bike over shoulder.blush.png

I was about to say... if you did it like Brian did, we'd have another trip to constantiaberg! :)

the guy is immensely talented. Wish I had 1/10th of his skill!

Momentum...she is your friend, or in my case my ticket to liedown ville.

Edited by rouxtjie

I would go faster than him, then just before the first rock I'd do a tailwhip to a rear hop and then hop on my rear wheel backwards up the rest of it...

Edit: (stretch) morning folks. Jeepers, you won't believe the amazing dream I just had...

Edited by tombeej

I would go faster than him, then just before the first rock I'd do a tailwhip to a rear hop and then hop on my rear wheel backwards up the rest of it...

Edit: (stretch) morning folks. Jeepers, you won't believe the amazing dream I just had...

clap.gif

Can you see the horizon? I just help the laptop to the side to get it horizontal.. Brian is flyin'!

• 2 weeks later...