The HubSA Endomondo Challenges 2013

Disylizzy

Hi Guys and Gals,

After great anticipation, here are the Hub Challenges for 2013 that have been created for Hubbers on Endomondo.

All the Challenges are based on most km's attained covering all the disciplines that are present on The Hub, one Challenge for the most km's in ALL sports, and one Challenge for the most time spent in ALL sports.

Other software users (aka Strava, MapMyRun, Garmin Connect, etc):

• If you send me your stats at the end of the month, I can include the data when I do the postings. Just send me a PM and we can work out the logistics.

Some FAQ's:

• You can join the challenges at any time throughout the year. It takes in to account workouts posted between 1 January 2013 through 31 December 2013.
  • It is up to you regarding whether you want to log your cycling workouts as either commuting, road biking, or mountain biking. These challenges are for fun and we are not policing your workouts.

Good luck!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok joined up as well. Would be a good motivating tool to get a into g as soon as possible.

Must take this week off due to rough tumble over weekend. ( learnt that flying is easy, landing still needs some work)

That's only a bronze medal. Come on, try harder!

Bronze? I'll take it! Well, I would've! Already down to 8th. Finished last year 101st out of 170 odd and am definitely planning on improving that.

Thanks Liz! Inittowinit this year.

PS: The Most KM one is based on number of workouts.

Thanks for the heads up! I fixed it :blush:

I Can't believe that I'm actually leading something at the moment!! (commuting challenge)

Now just need to keep it that way. As the best TV character ever would say: Challenge accepted

Nice! Looks like I bagged the Commuter Challenge for 2012, Thanks to Riaan Coetzee (Bushcamp) who kept me on my bike by always being a few kms in front of me. After 12 months of commuting I totaled more than 5200km and beat him by a mere 100kms!

I Can't believe that I'm actually leading something at the moment!! (commuting challenge)

Now just need to keep it that way. As the best TV character ever would say: Challenge accepted

Nice! Looks like I bagged the Commuter Challenge for 2012, Thanks to Riaan Coetzee (Bushcamp) who kept me on my bike by always being a few kms in front of me. After 12 months of commuting I totaled more than 5200km and beat him by a mere 100kms!

Ek gaan julle Capies trap dat julle skuit hierdie jaar - niks maande afvat nie! (we had a 2 month premature baby in october last year, didn't cycle once)

Bronze? I'll take it! Well, I would've! Already down to 8th. Finished last year 101st out of 170 odd and am definitely planning on improving that.

That bronze is now mine thank you very much. Slipping out of my grasp ever so quickly. Savour the moment while it lasts.

Ek gaan julle Capies trap dat julle skuit hierdie jaar - niks maande afvat nie! (we had a 2 month premature baby in october last year, didn't cycle once)

Ek's reg vir jou mnr Coetzee! biggrin.png