Chinese Carbon Thread

Meezo

Put some carbon paste on the seatpost before inserting into the seat tube. Works like a bomb!

make a shim out of a red bull can if it still isnt tightening

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got it from Bruce Reyneke Cycles. But try your LBS. If they dont sell it they should have some in the workshop or they should be able to tell you where to get some. As far as I can remember I paid R180 for the 80g tube, but it lasts very long.

You can also try asking Evobikes (Naas) or CWC. They are Tacx stockist so they will probably have stock.

Thanks - just spoken to my LBS. They ordered and will have it tomorrow. Thanks again for you input guys.

Beware of the Shark!!!!

Finally finished my build.

Stans ZTR CRest

Xtr Brakes

Xt cranks

Xt Derailers

SLX Shifters.

Fox Fit 29

Hope Hubs

Saw this bike this morning on Table Mountain and the photograph does not do it justice ... a very nice looking bike!

Saw this bike this morning on Table Mountain and the photograph does not do it justice ... a very nice looking bike!

Hi Hairy

Was good meeting you this morning, next time i will let you have a spin, were you riding a single speed?

Hi Hairy

Was good meeting you this morning, next time i will let you have a spin, were you riding a single speed?

:) A spin on the bike sounds like a great idea.

Yip, the On-One Inbred running SS .... carbon steel ...

post-5403-0-35525700-1379515788_thumb.jpg

:) A spin on the bike sounds like a great idea.

Yip, the On-One Inbred running SS .... carbon steel ...

:offtopic: about time we had lets see those On Ones doing the rounds again :ph34r:

On her way home last night (On tar I know :() ... but this was after getting her dirty in the morning :)

post-5403-0-65483400-1379596885_thumb.jpg

They have arrived!!

Finished them last night - look forward to giving them a go this weekend

They the new 27mm wide rims - but they seem VERY tight in the brake calipers. Calipers got no more give to widen up and cant pull lever down

Will get there though

Frame should arrive Monday/Tuesday :clap:

post-39019-0-82297600-1379660740_thumb.jpg

post-39019-0-18497400-1379660747_thumb.jpg

post-39019-0-58473000-1379660752_thumb.jpg

post-39019-0-53350800-1379660758_thumb.jpg

post-39019-0-13135700-1379660765_thumb.jpg

They have arrived!!

Finished them last night - look forward to giving them a go this weekend

They the new 27mm wide rims - but they seem VERY tight in the brake calipers. Calipers got no more give to widen up and cant pull lever down

Will get there though

Frame should arrive Monday/Tuesday :clap:

Iv been waiting for my stuff since 10 August!!! :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

Iv been waiting for my stuff since 10 August!!! :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

That doesn't sound right man! Which company did you order from and which company did they send the parcel with?

i know customs are getting a little sticky lately but its normally only a few days delayed

Cycling Yong and it was sent with EMS even paid extra for EMS and iv been waiting so long for it..

what does the website say? where is the parcel