Adverse analytical finding in recent mountain bike stage race

Tumbleweed

shou I must be careful, my cortisone asthma treatment requires a script, sometimes retrospective.

Allergex...

panado....

I call a boycott of all funrides and the argust. I don't ride wiff no dopers

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this whole thing is a waste of UCI time, effort and money when the real problem still persists.....

True

Reckon...?

Well... it might take another 6 months for them to make a decision and yep I reckon they will change the Chf in front of the original amount to Ronds.

But then again if they have a bone to pick maybe not

I wonder if Seyffert or any other locals got a fine with their bans...

it would be good for you to find out and compare stories..you may get some help with your defence knowing a bit more from them

This whole saga is such a lot of bulltwang.....well done testers!!! What a waste of money, time and effort!! :thumbdown:

• 2 months later...

Slightly off topic, but probably relevant.

Owen Hannie was busted in 2002 for doping, confessed in 2006 on Super Cycling, soon afterwards was employed as a TV presenter and next year will be riding for ABSA Wealth in the 2014 Epic.

How long should someone pay his dues for past indiscretions? 12 years is probably sufficient, but every time I see his face on TV I remember the embarrassment Hannie caused at the African Games in 2002.

Owen Hannie was busted in 2002 for doping, confessed in 2006 on Super Cycling, soon afterwards was employed as a TV presenter and next year will be riding for ABSA Wealth in the 2014 Epic.

How long should someone pay his dues for past indiscretions? 12 years is probably sufficient, but every time I see his face on TV I remember the embarrassment Hannie caused at the African Games in 2002.

And he is probably making more money now.

And he is probably making more money now.

If Hansie Cronje was still alive he would probably have worked for SuperSport now and be making more than what any book maker ever offered him.

If Hansie Cronje was still alive he would probably have worked for SuperSport now and be making more than what any book maker ever offered him.

Don't you worry

Hansie was looked after by his fans and the business world after the whole debacle

I bumped into him on a flight and he was financial director of some outfit.Slips my mind the companies name

Don't you worry

Hansie was looked after by his fans and the business world after the whole debacle

I bumped into him on a flight and he was financial director of some outfit.Slips my mind the companies name

FM for Bell Equipment IIRC...

but we all tune in to boost their ratings, all sign up for funrides and pay the CSA fees, and all lust after riding that race.

If you don't like the system then opt out of it. Don't bitch about it while participating.