Rhodes Memorial Weekly ride (Tuesday eve 5pm) V.2.0

Dogfish

New thread on the topic.

For anyone who would be interested we have a group ride leaving the lower Gate (parking lot) at Rhodes memorial every Tuesday at 5pm. All welcome.

weather is looking 50/50 with allot of mist up there. If there are any takers for a cold and possibly wet ride, I will ride..

New thread on the topic.

For anyone who would be interested we have a group ride leaving the lower Gate (parking lot) at Rhodes memorial every Tuesday at 5pm. All welcome.

Where do u ride to?

Where do u ride to?

It all depends on the group and how much time we have before it gets dark. We normally ride from RM to the blockhouse split to,Tafelberg rd and down into deer park and back.

the sun is peeking through, but still may get a very light shower a bit later on. any takers?

I think the anticipation of poor weather kept everyone away! It was a great ride, clear, cool and calm, with a splash of mud!

if we had to move this ride until a bit later would this encourage more to participate? i know it may be hard for some to ride at 5pm due to work commitments.

ride is on today.

Tomorrow looks a little windy but dry, thinking of pushing the ride out to 5:30 to accommodate more riders. Bring those lights! Hope to see some new faces.

hi, how many guys are riding tuesday night? how many kms. hows the pace? sorry for all the questions.

hi, how many guys are riding tuesday night? how many kms. hows the pace? sorry for all the questions.

Hi Yusri, Unfortunately I am in JHB this week, but there should be guys going in my absence. The Ride depends on the group that arrives but will always wait for the slowest riders. Depending whether the group has lights or not will also determine the length of the ride but is usually around 17-20kms to the blockhouse and back or tableview Rd down into Deer Park and back.

As of now, there is a dedicated Forum on the Table Mountain Bikers website too. This will be the preferred site to set up groups rides and the Forum is accessible to non-members too. Go to www.tablemountainbikers.co.za .