Bicycle finance

Poenster

Hi guys,

I am needing some advice, if you have any to give...

A while ago I found a pamphlet for a company by the name of bicycle finance, and I thought this might be a good way to buy that bike I always wanted. Does anybody know anything about them?

Thanks!SmileSmile

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Most financial institutions will finance assets by way of personal loans and you can play one off against the other by negotiating.

I think FNB also offer a 'leisure finance' deal, remember seeing something like that at Cycle Lab. Unless it was actually Wesbank like Silverboy suggested.

Seem to be a range of options, maybe a good idea to see who offers the best deal.

I think FNB also offer a 'leisure finance' deal' date=' remember seeing something like that at Cycle Lab. Unless it was actually Wesbank like Silverboy suggested.

Seem to be a range of options, maybe a good idea to see who offers the best deal.
[/quote']

And T shirts and caps LOL

Just make sure of the following:

Interest rates. Yes there is a thing like a credit act. But there is other ways of making money.

Note that you can charge up to 25% pa.

Now some guys tells you that they charge 5% pa, but remember that you might just pay an other way called service fees. Service fees can be any amount they choose. So make a note of service fees.

Rather go to Wesbank or any trusted financial enabler. And make sure of the cost before you buy a cat in the bag....

I think FNB also offer a 'leisure finance' deal' date=' remember seeing something like that at Cycle Lab. Unless it was actually Wesbank like Silverboy suggested.

[/quote']

And T shirts and caps LOL

I never got a cap Ouch

By the by, it also helps to check who is the underwriter of any finance provider.

Great stuff... Thanks guys. The underwriter is/ was ABSA, but I think I will go the wesbank route.

I phoned the number on the pamphlet, and they dont exist anymore... apparently...

Thanks again!

Hint avoid those that offer finance now but repayments later, while the payments are delayed the borrowing interest is not and is added to the capital.

Buying a bike on Credit!! EISH, you must be riding without a saddle!!  With our interest rates, no ways!!  Only houses and cars should be allowed to be bought on credit!  But hey, thats just me!

I will pay it off quickly, I just dont have that kind of cash lying around...

And I am tired of doing 100km's in just under 5 hours on my 13kg Mountain bike... not a lot of fun!!!  LOLLOL

What bike are you wanting to buy.

The new black Merida 903 road. She is soooo pretty!

What is the price tag on that?

And what group set?