Unethical seller.

Wyatt Earp

I am starting this thread not to come across as a proper tjop or knob, but to make hubbers aware of a seller on here.

I have noticed Shaun Leach advertise Oakleys on here for quite some time.

I have more than enough glasses but when he advertised a pair of Batwolfs ,I decided to take them for casual wear.

First he tried to sell me the old "many people interested in them" story after neglecting to answer some questions I had.

This I had to pretty much edge out of him.

I eventually made payment on the 19th. of June (I will post proof here if needed)

After a few, now numerous e-mails and some pm's asking for the tracking number, I am sitting R 800 bucks short.

I will not support anyone like this and feel they should not receive any support.

Besides all the excuses I am sure you will have Shaun, it's wrong, you ignore my e-mails and pm's and it's the pure ethic behind it all.

Clearly you have no ethic and sales integrity.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Travis.

That's not on. Seeing as he's been on today, surely there's no excuse!

eish, this is just the opposite of my experience dealing with Shaun... i really hope that there is a really good excuse for this because i have received excellent service in the past

eish, this is just the opposite of my experience dealing with Shaun... i really hope that there is a really good excuse for this behaviour because i have received excellent service in the past.... Sad

Let Shaun give his side to the story before we judge. Dealt with him last year Nov, and also had to follow up a few times etc but I got the glasses in the end. I think my timing of purchase was a bit crappy, but got them in a week's time I think.

Sorry to hear about your experience, hope you get your glasses soon

Edited by RudoJ

eish, this is just the opposite of my experience dealing with Shaun... i really hope that there is a really good excuse for this because i have received excellent service in the past
I would be interested to hear this excuse...especially seeing as he has been online.

Thanks for the heads up Wyatt

I am sorry, but two weeks and some ignores becomes inexcusable.

I am quite patient, but enough is enough, regardless of what the excuse may be.

If there is an issue, don't ignore me, tell me.

That's not on. Seeing as he's been on today, surely there's no excuse!

if he has been on then there is def. no excuse for not answering emails, surely the first thing you do is check emails then play on the hub,

a SIMPLE dude I am sorry its delayed but on the way would take seconds IF THAT THE CASE

Let Shaun give his side to the story before we judge. Dealt with him last year Nov, and also had to follow up a few times etc but I got the glasses in the end. I think my timing of purchase was a bit crappy, but got them in a week's time I think.

Sorry to hear about your experience, hope you get your glasses soon

When you take a persons money, the onus is on you to follow up with that person, not the other way around.

+1

Agree totally!

crazy times we living in,,in my dads times BIG BUISNESS was done on a hand shake, imagine we lived in the days where your word actually was worth anything

That must have been great doing business like that.(Comment not aimed at Shaun. I don't know the guy and have never done business with him). Times really have changed for the worse. Just look at all the paper work and signatures for a cell phone contract, never mind purchasing a car or house

WYATT I humbly apologise I never got back to you about my stem length iTs 80mm