2013 World Champs XC track videos etc

nigelhicks

Hey Guys and Girls - although I am not involved in the XC ... I will try and add up pics of the tracks on here for you to check out.

This will include the MAsters Worlds XC, Elite Worlds XC and XC Eliminator tracks.

Cheers

Nige

Edited by nigelhicks

some pics i have been able to scavenge of some of the new sections

The logs are the entry into a new section for the MAsters course next to the Corkscrew

The inside line goes over some roots and off a meter high drop into a berm

The outside line goes into a stair step section with a bowl that then enters the berm as well.

post-16861-0-23856000-1372939547_thumb.jpg

you boys are doing good work and sharing the building experience is much appreciated ... well for me at least.

Nick takes you for a spin around the XCE .... Cross Country Eliminator Course

Dig the heart beat on this.

Any idea if the Masters course is suitable for a rigid front fork or will that compromise your speed as the course is too technical for that?

Any idea if the Masters course is suitable for a rigid front fork or will that compromise your speed as the course is too technical for that?

EISH rigid ... Nort ... The track is pretty technical ... i think it would break you on a rigid. But then again if your arms are as big as Griepels legs then you may be ok.

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you lycra-clad 29er riding Ballies who have entered the Masters Worlds Champs XC - here is a preview of the course you will have to contend with