Dumped - now needing to be named- Hubbers Help.

The Guy in Pink

I went into Roodiwal forest this afternoon intent on doing a 40km ride at a good work rate.

24Km into the ride I saw movement under a pile of logs, a Labrador pup.

I lured her out with a Mars bar and she was very soon very friendly. After trying to lift her on my bike (was like trying to balance a wobbly trifle on the cross bar) I headed for home on the sortest route (12Km) to get back before dark and managed to get signal to prepare the wife to helpafter 5km . Kath was waiting and we got back with the last bit of light and found her under the logs again.

So it looks like we also have a new Royal Baby and she needs a name, so please help with sugguestions Hubbers!

I

post-63-0-76508700-1374866762_thumb.jpg

post-63-0-86701500-1374866780_thumb.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful pup

Ours just passed away. Her name was Lola.

They are amazing dogs. Put your shoes away and keep bedroom doors closed

Beautiful dog... How anyone could dump her I do not know. But then, that's how I got my little monster - he was dumped in CT central in a pile of rubbish.

Marsie is lekker, and harks to her discovery...

Prefer mars myself, doesn't sound quite as girly.

Well done on the rescue and good luck perhaps check with the local SPCA, might be it's a lost pup rather than a dump and someone is looking for her?

Ah thats adorable. Really cant understand how people can do something like that.No brothers or sisters in the area ?

Prefer mars myself, doesn't sound quite as girly.

Well done on the rescue and good luck perhaps check with the local SPCA, might be it's a lost pup rather than a dump and someone is looking for her?

SPCA is covered - my wife is a committee member. Must be dumped at least 5km from the nearest house. Did not just wander off.

Edited by The Guy in Pink