Finally, easy and reliable Bike Finance available in SA

Terence Hope

Hi All, we will be starting our advertising campaigns in all the countries major bike stores during the month of October, so please look out for these!!

Id like to know your guys thoughts on this, will it work, concerns, anything you would like to discuss / bring forward will be greatly appreciated!!

If you have any queries around the financing of either road or MTB's , please feel free to drop me a mail and Ill get some info to you.

It is being packaged as an insurance included deal, however we have still not got the two linked as yet, so in the interim we can do separate cycle insurance too.

Terence@nicolfin.co.za ; leandro@nicolfin.co.za

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Terence

Is this for complete bikes only? What is the interest rate and terms like?

Interest rates and terms and conditions as well as minimum loan amounts would be appreciated.

I think a credit check is being done on us whilst we wait for reply :oops:

Jip must be and luckily I'm the only one using someone else as an alias:D

Hi guys, yes, we are FSP licensed , there is no minimum amount , and the rate is obviously individual specific according to your risk profile, and better than any other rate you'd get on a 'high risk asset' as bikes are dubbed. Drop me a mail for quicker responses as I'm unfortunately not always on the hub :thumbdown:

will this be asset based/secured lending?

Short/Long term?

FSB and NCR registration (you are supposed to disclose same when advertising/offering your product to consumers)

Hi Fanie , yes, it would be secured and short or long term. As for your last point, I am not advertising nor offering on this forum, merely discussing .

I think borrowing money/financing a rapidly depreciating toy like a bicycle is a very, very silly idea.

I guess one would then argue same about an off road motorbike or boat, any leisure finance for that matter?