Cyclists returning ftom the Nissan trail seeker today.

lone.*

Metro cops should wise up, good cash to be made!

As did the Bela Bela traffic cops post-Lion Man, I remember seeing a stack of evil transgressors lined up for punishment,.

I got a R500 smack for number plate not visible. could have been double cos the cops said my rear lights were also obscured but he let me go on that.

I bought a trailer board fitted with lights, plugs etc at Suburban Spares for R150. I attach it to the last bike and Bob's your uncle. bought it 3 years ago as a short term solution until I can afford the integrated lights thule rack, never got around to it cos it works perfectly. Cheaper than the thule light rack and cheaper than a fine

I have 4 number plates for my thule rack....

1 for my bakkkie

1 for the wife's car

1 for the caravan

1 for the previous caravan

????

I have 4 number plates for my thule rack....

1 for my bakkkie

1 for the wife's car

1 for the caravan

1 for the previous caravan

How do you attach them to the rack plate ( I'm assuming it's the standing type rack). Mission to swop them over if double sided taped on.

The thule rack has clips and you just slide the number plates in and out - 30 seconds to swap one for the other :-)

As did the Bela Bela traffic cops post-Lion Man, I remember seeing a stack of evil transgressors lined up for punishment,.

Ja swaer. Bela Bela has a history in that regard. In the 1960's it (then Warmbad) had a traffic cop on a "mouterbike" what gave out fines for everything. He waar called Oom Frikkie van Wyk. They are just carrying on the tradition of protecting us from ourselves...;)

I mean its not like there are more serious road offenses happening right in front of their eyes.....

I would be a millionaire if i could fine people that don't use their indicators, jump lights or stop over solid lines.

All these can kill people, whats a hidden number plate gonna do?

Edited by Peach.

All these can kill people, whats a hidden number plate gonna do?

.....the following:

# prevent them from doing CPD and ABL regarding the alphabet,

# maintaining their accreditation for higher grade calculus,

# prevent them from making annual budget through decreased revenue units turnover, and lastly,

# contribute to an increased recreational and pharmacological use of chemical substances due to a constant need of the super-ego for validation.