Teddy Bear Christmas Ride 2013, Cape Hubbers

Slowbee

This is what happened last year, and it would be cool to keep it again this year.

http://www.thehubsa....__hl__christmas

The idea is more of a get together and enjoy a morning out. The ride is not taxing at all and is meant for everyone, including little people and of any fitness level, just to get out on a bike and ride. It is a great way to meet fellow hubbers and do something for charity. We meet at the Seapoint VA and ride to the Camps Bay Vida.

Get your teddy bear and lets cycle .....

Saturday 14 is the proposed date. The 16th is a public holiday and most folk will already be heading out on holiday, so Saturday morning seems the most viable.

As mentioned the idea is for the ride to be family friendly, so the little ones can join in.

Just need some ideas on the charity

The Charity: Ray of Sunshine Children's Home (http://mecministries.co.za/ray-sunshine-house/)

Meeting Place: Virgin Active Seapoint

Time: 09H00

Heading to Vida at Camps Bay, nice and easy so anyone of any fitness, in any shape, on any pedalled machine can join.

Would be great to meet as many CT hubbers as possible!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Slow one, tx for taking up the torch again.

Jees, can't remember what charity I suggested, so lets go for another one then.

Suggestions please. MUST BE DESERVING THOUGH!!

sorry Kranswurm.

Anyone know of an orphanage that could use come teddies ? Preferably a smallish one that a few gifts can make a huge difference ?

sorry Kranswurm.

Anyone know of an orphanage that could use come teddies ? Preferably a smallish one that a few gifts can make a huge difference ? :clap: :thumbup: