Custom Jerseys

CrimsonWolf

Hi. We just started a mountain biking group at our churc and we want to have some custom jerseys made? Any suggestions of who we can use in Cape Town area and what we can budget on paying?

Have a good one everyone!

I've just used Ftech (ASG) and the service was awesome complete with a 3D of the final design - quality superb as well. Around R1600 bib and jersey if you order a couple. Used Anatomic before.... Great jerseys, but the bibs were not that great - when they get wet they sag.

Used Anatomic, good quality & service. Worked out about R500 per jersey. Had 14 made.

I've just used Ftech (ASG) and the service was awesome complete with a 3D of the final design - quality superb as well. Around R1600 bib and jersey if you order a couple. Used Anatomic before.... Great jerseys, but the bibs were not that great - when they get wet they sag.

how long did u have to wait for the order?

Had jerseys made by cyclebox in china for our 94.7 charity bond. Paid R350 per jersey including shipping and duties

Locally I've used Anatomic for a number of clients orders and really like their Elite jersey. Also used Racepace as they do one offs for ideas & personal kit.

Another strong recommendation has been OTR Designs and then the usual suspects of Velotex, Enjoy and ASG / FTech.

All depends on how many you're getting made as usually it's the std sliding scale on costs. A lot of places charge for set up and then per jersey after that.

Overseas, we've only used Jenny @ cycling box and she is super helpful. Prices / value / range of materials for the jerseys you can't beat but I've never really looked at the shorts / chamois.

Makes it really worth while if you can spread the shipping cost about (can cost more than the sample if ordering on for approval). Remember Chinese new year can delay orders by a long way and the sizing can be a bit different.