Welcome to Max Knox

Tumbleweed

@gen... not coming right with the photo challenge or the slow reply going to try a different computer...

. Ha ha ha time for an upgrade. Your file size may be too big..

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

will give that a crack thanks

Remember Max, I think it was that Bill Gates Guy who said "It is not about the computer"!?!

Am i the only person who has no idea who max knox is?

i googled him yesterday. so now i do. only know who greg minaar is and that due to Hayley's obsession with him haha

Oh, and on the well-built thing, I am a weigh in at a chunky 67kg. Been beefing up with pork pies for brekkie! :D

post-1604-0-77667100-1390976258_thumb.jpg

looks like a breakfast after a big night out on the town..

max knox in three words.. mullet, moonbag and maustache..

and he can apparently trap a fiets. and he likes washing his bike according to gomulti

edit: he also can not use a compuuutar

i googled him yesterday. so now i do. only know who greg minaar is and that due to Hayley's obsession with him haha

i peddle a bike for fun and enjoy growing facial hair.. great to meet someone new..!

Remember Max, I think it was that Bill Gates Guy who said "It is not about the computer"!?!

but when u running google 95 things are tough.. mac has not reached sabie yet..

Well spotted Pista.

Yep, some rather derogatory tweets.

Seems Mr Knox and Mr Evans feel it is rather beneath them to be on the hub.

Thats a shame. i rather like the place.

EDIT: I hope they were made in Jest?

Say what ? have not read the tweets but would be piss poor if so. Even If done in jest why do it on another platform and not here

Damn, in all the excitement the lynch mob totally forgot about the initiation process. Thanks for the reminder. You will be contacted shortly...

Oh, and welcome Max.

got a plan for that you will never find me hiding under my bed...

but when u running google 95 things are tough.. mac has not reached sabie yet..

No MacDonalds in Sabie ... count your blessings!

i peddle a bike for fun and enjoy growing facial hair.. great to meet someone new..!

and ignore X Fabes and Facmp. they just pissed coz they old married and slightly round at the waist.

i also grow the hair on the face and and sport a "die antwoord" Ninja haircut. i like to trap my 29er (aka try to)

regarding woman on the HUB. they all very very smart. Carpet is looking for a man. CatGirl is afrikaans and a lawyer, and no one understands her.

Dizzy is cool and smart and make sure sures our waste gets to where it must (civil engineer)

hayleyEarth is the smooth criminal. tiny, very pretty and sweet. but drinks beer, rides bikes down hill very very fast and jumps opver stuff. also she can fix everything better than most guys. but she only has eyes for one man

the rest are guys or married to bushpigs

HEY MAX.. are you riding the Epic this yr?

No i am not riding the epic. reckon after 7 i can call in sick on this one. however, its the most magical event to do and ill ceretainly miss it..

No MacDonalds in Sabie ... count your blessings!

two of them 60km away.. lucky i got to ride there to visit them..

Archived