[Event] Piket-Bo-Berg Cycle Challenge 2014

Piketboberg cyclechallenge

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who are the Boeremeisies?

The cheerleaders of Piket-Bo-Berg ( Local Girls born and raised on the farms of The Piket-Bo-Berg Mountains) will be cheering you on at the finish line.

​That's a nice surprise :D

Who are the Boeremeisies?

The cheerleaders of Piket-Bo-Berg ( Local Girls born and raised on the farms of The Piket-Bo-Berg Mountains) will be cheering you on at the finish line.

​That's a nice surprise :D

useless without pictures

Can you believe this weather. Puuuuuuuuuurfect. Tomorrow is going to be brilliant.

Short sleeves ftw!

If I did not qualify for a goodie bag I'm taking one of the boeremeisies home with me as consultation >:)

I didnt qualify for a t-shirt, but got a damn nice goodie bag!

How long did the drive take? is 90 mins enough?

How long did the drive take? is 90 mins enough?

From Durbanville yes, but I'd plan 2hours incase its foggy or littered with freight trucks

From Durbanville yes, but I'd plan 2hours incase its foggy or littered with freight trucks

Thanks

Im sorry for the previous record holder, but you've been dwarfed by this 63km Piketberg race as officially the toughest local oneday event you will find in and around Cape Town. Period.

Im sorry for the previous record holder, but you've been dwarfed by this 63km Piketberg race as officially the toughest local oneday event you will find in and around Cape Town. Period.

Why?

Why?

Technical singletrack,...I mean TECHNICAL!! for pretty much the whole route,..no time to recover, anywhere, up down up down up down, relentless!! But boy oh boy did I have a GREAT time out there today, I asked for a sufferfest, and I got a SUFFERFEST! Loved it! Welldone organisors on a proper proper oneday MTB event!

It ws extremely hard. Absolutely relentless. Happy I finished alive.

Welldone Copperhead, you're the man bro, singlespeed King! Dunno how you did it, seriously...

Archived