[Event] Daily Dispatch Cycle Tour

G e r h a r d Odendaal

Were drowning in rubbish here in East London due to the strikes from workers of the Municipality. Our refuse bags have not been collected for 2 weeks now. We are starting to get concerned for our health. Temperatures of near to 30 degrees celsius is not helping either.

Striking workers are demanding a 14th cheque according to the local newspaper.

So come and join us this Sunday only if your immune system is strong enough to handle it.

post-36051-0-79904900-1392143321_thumb.jpg

post-36051-0-28054200-1392182697_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gerhard Odendaal

WTF do people still put their rubbish out. Surely it's better to get together with a few of your neighbours and deliver the rubbish yourself, rather than having it spread all over.

We have been asked to keep the rubbish in our yards. Can you imagine....Some guys are starting to remove the rubbish themselves.

WTF do people still put their rubbish out. Surely it's better to get together with a few of your neighbours and deliver the rubbish yourself, rather than having it spread all over.

Hey by the way the rance timber 65 km mtb race was a riller this last weekend, you guys have some serious climbs in Stutt.....

I work in quigney so its not strange to see garbage all over the show, but the suburbs are a different story.

Eish now I know why I don't visit my mom that often.

Is there intimidation at refuse dumps that people are willing to go themselves.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey by the way the rance timber 65 km mtb race was a riller this last weekend, you guys have some serious climbs in Stutt.....

Hi Gerhard, if you keen for a slow trundle around the hills on tracks that the bike race doesn't cover give me a shout, I'm always keen for a ride, but it will be slow!!!