Strava Dutchman - Garsfontein

Escapee..

Hi Everyone

I just want to warn everyone

This morning I was in Garsfontein going for my daily run/walk

I was listening to my IPOD, downloaded some nice tunes last night to get me in the mood.

Running on the Sidewalk I hear someone screaming at me, I looked behind me and I see this proper Dutchman on a bike waving at me and saying something like "hold your line"

I couldnt understand why he wasnt on the road but there was plenty of space next to me and in the road so I continued running.

He was sweating and looked like he was having a hard time breathing so I didnt think he would be able to pass me in any case.

I dont know if he was trying to draft behind me building up some speed for a segment coming up but at one stage I heard him scream "STRAVA!!!"

I have heard about this new STRAVA kom craze going around so I stopped and turned to see what was going on and here he comes straight at me.

I dropped my shoulder and braced myself.

He bounces off me and onto the road(where he belongs)!!!!!

After first checking his segment time, he muttered something about people shuffeling him, had a small temper tantrum and then he rode away in the street and I kept running down the sidewalk

So guys please be careful out there.

Waaaaay too many STRAVA legends on the roads..

You think you had it bad? I was driving along when two drunk idiots started fighting on the side of the road. One on a bike and the other a pedestrian.

The two were scuffling and as I was about to drive past the pedestrian fell over and knocked the cyclist into the road.

I nearly hit him!

6am in the morning and they're both drunk. Sies - you should be ashamed of yourselves.

You think you had it bad? I was driving along when two drunk idiots started fighting on the side of the road. One on a bike and the other a pedestrian.

The two were scuffling and as I was about to drive past the pedestrian fell over and knocked the cyclist into the road.

I nearly hit him!

6am in the morning and they're both drunk. Sies - you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Man, I was on my slow commute on my motorbike when some guy slams on brakes in front of me just so he can watch two crazies fighting in the street. Some angry dude in tights and what looked like Butterbean both swinging at each other. I nearly went head first through his rear windscreen. People need to watch what they're doing.

Edited by Rata Del Spruit

Hahahahahahaha! Moer funny. Coffee on the keyboard now.

But, Francois Marais said you were a big oke between 100 and 140 kg's. How much do you really weigh?

Man, I was on my slow commute on my motorbike when some guy slams on brakes in front of me just so he can watch two crazies fighting in the street. Some angry dude in tights and what looked like Butterbean both swinging at each other. I nearly went head first through his rear windscreen. People need to watch what they're doing.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: waaaahahahahaha