OLX - CANNONDALE SCALPEL 29ER

Daryl111

I've just seen his AD on Gumtree has been removed. Also just received a thank you and apology e-mail from Gumtree.

E-mail from OLX

Thank you for contacting OLX.

I have removed both adverts and blocked the user's accounts, many thanks for your assistance.

Is there no such thing as a good, honest, hard working crook anymore? The least they could do is proof-read the advert that they are stealing off Craigslist or eBay in Canada before posting here? Really...

If you need any help selling your product, we are here to help you!

Regards,

Alec

OLX Support Team

Awesome awesome guys.

I took a real interest in this kind of thing when someone used my business reg number to "sell" cheap bikes.

Now I report anything I find suspicious to the site - like the above I find them really keen to root out fraud - it is after all beneficial to both site and user.

Report report report. That is the best to root out these fraudsters. Good work chaps!

So he has run out of Giants and now sell Cannondales.

Was about to get in car to drive to Swellendam to have a look at bike but had not made a deposit yet when I get a call that told me that other interested party had taken the bike. Deposit was to secure sale.