Extra bottle on giant anthem

Runbikeswim

One bottle is not enough for me, and I prefer to rather leave the bladder. Where and how can I mount a second bottle on a anthem? I've tried the seat post ones and bottle keeps falling out.

Edited by RoboJedi

Im not too sure what "note nought" means...but just get a "litre sized" bottle, available at quite a few bike shops

Just find the right bottle cage. I use a Elite on my seat post and never lose a bottle.

Put a Lezyne Flow cage on the post with a Continental bottle. You can do Red Bull Rampage with it and the bottle won't fall out.

+1 I use mine with a first ascent bottle and that thing is bullet proof compared to the more expensive cages like profile design and elite.

Got mine for R130 @ my LBS and fitted to seat post with Ryder clamps

Elite bottle cage with seatpost rings from RavX (none of that topeak mount stuff) and a bottle that fits snugly.

Just remember to mount it high enough so that your wheels doesn't push/smash your bottle out after full travel was used...

simply use a profile design bottle cage you will never loose a bottle, for behind the seat you can extend it out to clear your seat using KCNC extenders just remember to collapse (let all the air out ) your rear shock if you have one with the bottle in the cage to get the correct clearance, when fitting so the bottle does not rub on the rear wheel when fully compressed. to reach for a replacement bottle to find it empty because of tyre rub is not fun.