Hero Adventure Park at Heia Safari

Will go on Sunday.

I've never been before but its not far away. Does anyone fancy arranging a bit of a ride?

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No dog in this fight, but the new owner calling the trailbuilders mickey mouse only makes him sound like scrooge mcduck

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any news about an agreement between "mickey mouse" and "scrooge mcduck"?

No idea, but... I haven't seen it myself, so have no proof, but apparently Scrooge is busy putting or has put up a gate at the entrance to the road right by Beyers, so now you'll have no chance of sneaking in and riding on his gold paved and diamond encrusted trails 

post-6012-0-37502200-1442055741_thumb.jpg

Now he can fill his already full bag with even more takings and beat Mickey Mouse,his bucket and his spade, at this game.

post-6012-0-29571100-1442056092_thumb.jpg

Than it is what it is, just another place to avoid!

Not because of physical crime, in this case it is plain money, idea and time stealing, from Hero and my support goes to the Hero .

• 2 weeks later...

Wat abojt the triathlon events and swimming events to be staged at heia??

Well we were planning on doing the Rockman - me the Duathlon and my wife the Tri.

But at R1400 EACH, I'm sorry, but that's not going to happen.

Heard it was going ahead....but yeah you never know in this situation with the players involved.

The swimming events are listed on the midmarmile website , although there are less this year than last. It took them a while to list these so I hope they are definite. I was also at Heia a couple of weekends ago and the ppl there mentioned the swim events will be held.

That's about as definite as anyone can be at this point I guess. Would be very sad to lose the open water swims as its on our doorstep. Without the heia events there will be very few events on the calendar in Gautend.

• 3 weeks later...

Hero Adventure Press Release (Heia Safari Ranch)

Since late July Hero Adventure have been in an ongoing legal battle with the “New Land Owners” of Heia Safari Ranch. After winning our 1st Urgent Court Application in the Pretoria High Court, the “New Land Owners” breached the court ruling forcing Hero Adventure to go back to court with our 2nd Urgent Court Application. The matter was heard today in the Pretoria High Court where a settlement was reached and the Court Order was signed.

We are delighted to announce that Hero Adventure @ Heia Safari Ranch is now open for business once again. The only charge you will incur for Mountain Biking, Canoeing, Swimming, Tail Running and Walking will be R40 per person to use the trails and only payable to Hero Adventure. There will be no further charges in this regard, to you, our valuable clients.

Please report to reception as usual or the Hero Branded Area in Parking lot, pay your R40 fee and get your armband to ride. Failure to do so will mean you will not be entitled to use the sporting facilities we offer.

We would like to say a very special thank you to all of you who have stood by us through this difficult time. You have supported us by showing your resentment towards what the Land Owner was doing and many of you opted not to attend the venue any longer until Hero Adventure got our rights back. We ask please that you now all continue your support and join us from tomorrow, Saturday as we open the Park once again , and look forward to giving you a 1st class expereince that s customary at Hero Adventure .

We ask that you please bare with us on any parts of  trails that are not up to the standard you have become use to at Hero Adventure -Heia Safari. We will be working very hard over the next few weeks to get the damages repaired .

We look forward to welcoming you back to Hero Adventure @Heia Safari Ranch. For any of you that have not joined us before at this venue please feel free to do so. Please note that all our other venues are also open and ready to welcome Hero Supporters 

Archived