Online Racing - Virtualtraining (Cyclops)

Garfield2010

Hi all

I have create 2 race for tomorrow night if any one wants to join.

Race 1 is 19h00

Race 2 is 20h30

Both are around 30km long.

Look for "Monday Night Racing" in online racing.

Rouxtjie I invited you.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all

I have create 2 race for tomorrow night if any one wants to join.

Race 1 is 19h00

Race 2 is 20h30

Both are around 30km long.

Look for "Monday Night Racing" in online racing.

Rouxtjie I invited you.

might join if there is one during the week, Monday i am still trying to find myself after rides with sponsored athletes.....

Edited by PowerTap

Well it is easy. We can create as many open races as we want. Whoever pitches, races. Over the weekend I was the only one for a race - hence I won.

I can probably do Tuesday as well if you want.

Look we can put more structure into it later in terms of drills etc. This is more a test to see how it will go when like 5 - 10 guys all race online. Rouxtjie you can join on the app. Go to online racing and check the races created.

How awesome will it be when we start doing the 94.7 route 8 weeks before the actual race.

By the Way the first race does have footage if you wanna download it so long....

What ADSL connection speed is required for this what is associated cost ?

no need, using my 3G connection in Ipad...havent dropped a connection yet. Very light ito data usage

Look we can put more structure into it later in terms of drills etc. This is more a test to see how it will go when like 5 - 10 guys all race online. Rouxtjie you can join on the app. Go to online racing and check the races created.

How awesome will it be when we start doing the 94.7 route 8 weeks before the actual race.

By the Way the first race does have footage if you wanna download it so long....

Yep...will do. I dont think you have to download the video, just the route with google earth should do

Edited by rouxtjie

guys do you know, will any Ant+ adapter work between my Powerbeam pro and IPAD. i see there is Wahoo Tacx adapter available at CWC.

guys do you know, will any Ant+ adapter work between my Powerbeam pro and IPAD. i see there is Wahoo Tacx adapter available at CWC.

You need an Dongle for IPAD and also converter if its the newer version Ipad. Best is to give cyclops a ring. They stock the things and will also tell you exactly which one to buy...there are a couple of standard you are going to have to contend with. Best you leave it to the pro's I think. :thumbup:

Yep...will do. I dont think you have to download the video, just the route with google earth should do

Correct. The route is loaded on the server so if you join then it will download the profile in 30 seconds max. The video is optional.

See you tonight then. Remember to calibrate your trainers...

Correct. The route is loaded on the server so if you join then it will download the profile in 30 seconds max. The video is optional.

See you tonight then. Remember to calibrate your trainers...

Just remembered Ipad is sitting at 0% at home...and not plugged in...hopefully I can get it charged enough before 7....I should though.

7pm is a lekker time...suicide hour is done. :thumbup: