Online Racing - Virtualtraining (Cyclops)

Garfield2010

Anyone still do any races/rides? Just got myself a trainer and trying to decide whether to join cycleops virtual training.

Have not raced for awhile now, still use the free ride 3 x week but have been to scared lazy to make the effort and race...must i must wake up 

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

might join this coming winter again

What is the monthly subscriptions nowadays? (PC/ desktop)

Back in the day I even won a few races here... :P  :D

Just renewed my desktop version, 6 months premium is US$ 72.00

You tortured us :w00t: 

My Viiiiva HRM battery was flat so replaced it earlier.

But for some reason the CVT software doesn't pick it up. Did the usual iPad switch off/on with no luck. The iPad shows them if you look at Bluetooth devices (iPhone also shows both).

Them thought I would give Zwift a try. Picks up the powerbeam as well as the cadence sensor within seconds, but not the HRM.

So do you think the HRMs are faulty or is there something else I can try? Made both wet at the back but didn't make a difference.

Ideas please!

• 2 weeks later...

CVT rates as follows,

Premium - 2 users

US $ 15.00 / mth

US $ 12.00 / 6 mth plan

US $ 10.00 / 12 mth plan

Mobile phone / tablet

US $ 6.99 / mth plan

US $ 69.99 / 12 mth plan

Desktop

US $ 8.99 / mth plan

Hi

I've just acquired a Phantom 5 from JNB and still looking into training options. It's going to be used by 2 users and I want to run it from an iPad - an old one dedicated to the bike as it were. So far I'm still on the "free trial" Do I opt for the premium and then just log in and out ( on the app) as the users change or what advice can you offer me. Do I buy through iTunes on via my profile on line?

Also can you let me have the details some one who looks after the maintenance of these bikes in CPT please? It was checked over about a month ago while still in JNB but i do assume some sort of service is necessary on the bike every so often (seller forgot to send the manual down with bike so running a bit blind at the mo)

Thanks

Hi

I've just acquired a Phantom 5 from JNB and still looking into training options. It's going to be used by 2 users and I want to run it from an iPad - an old one dedicated to the bike as it were. So far I'm still on the "free trial" Do I opt for the premium and then just log in and out ( on the app) as the users change or what advice can you offer me. Do I buy through iTunes on via my profile on line?

Also can you let me have the details some one who looks after the maintenance of these bikes in CPT please? It was checked over about a month ago while still in JNB but i do assume some sort of service is necessary on the bike every so often (seller forgot to send the manual down with bike so running a bit blind at the mo)

Thanks

Please get in contact with us via info(at)bicyclepower.co.za and we will gladly help you out.

My Viiiiva HRM battery was flat so replaced it earlier.

But for some reason the CVT software doesn't pick it up. Did the usual iPad switch off/on with no luck. The iPad shows them if you look at Bluetooth devices (iPhone also shows both).

Them thought I would give Zwift a try. Picks up the powerbeam as well as the cadence sensor within seconds, but not the HRM.

So do you think the HRMs are faulty or is there something else I can try? Made both wet at the back but didn't make a difference.

Ideas please!

The support of the Viiiiva seems to have some issues at the moment, we have informed the CVT support team of this and they are working on it.

Hi

Thanks

My wife and I share a powerbeam pro and an old dedicated iPad as well. We both bought standard packages and it is easy to swap users. We bought via iTunes.

We wanted to try the premium but as our expiry dates are months apart I could never get the reassurance that we would be paying double so to speak for a while so left it at that.

Her subscription ends this month and mine end of June. She will try Zwift for a few months and then we can both join there or revisit the premium option when time for me to renew.

Congrats on the trainer!!

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone on here have a Phantom 5? And my I pick your brains please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Da Vinci