Online Racing - Virtualtraining (Cyclops)

Garfield2010

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I started warming up at 5....downed 2 monsters before hand. :ph34r: But power to you meneer...saw your power numbers when I was still on, and it was impressive.

Yea dead right about the tech....very stable and my "puncture" was data related...not a crash of the software. On that though Dave...is there anyway to make 100% you are not streaming video like I did, is my assumption right on my post above?

I didn't realize that although my google earth tab was open, my video tab is still eating data

you are correct in turning video streaming off under the cog (settings) button.

and here's me thinking i pushed you too hard and you popped. or you forgot to take the Gu....... ^_^

this is correct, the default setting however in the app itself is to turn video streaming off. this can be changed while riding, select the little cog button (settings) and then turn Video Streaming off.

here you can also adjust auto pause etc

Awesomeness thanks Dave....now I know. When my data ran out, it tried to figure out why so I checked some of the settings in that cog option...that is when I saw that my video streaming is on hence my data consumption, I will now make double sure to toggle it off.

I normally only do routes without video due to my data situation, so these toggles are all new to me since you dont have the options is no video routes.

We must try and make it a set thing, like every 2nd Tue is "race for the hub cup" and sorry dave you can participate but not not get honours...you way to strong plus you probably hotwired your powerbeam to kick out 50% more watts lol :clap: :clap:

I will create the next route, must just quickly do a topup on my data account

Edited by rouxtjie

here is the machine i used last night, clearly no washing machines hooked up but a rather large sweat puddle underneath the bike post workout......

Very cool Dave....those are awesome

come now Rouxtjie. You stopped to have a smoke

I gooid my toys I won't lie....created the next one, when you joining us mnr?

I know you want to

I gooid my toys I won't lie....created the next one, when you joining us mnr?

I know you want to

the metrics - how do you change it to read meters , km , etc

I want to yes. Must save up to buy the unit and,and..Hope to be ready end of July

. What do I need? the powerbeam pro or super magneto pro

Edited by flat29

Dave is NOT a small boy either..... which kind of helps him..... :)

There were some mountains there :)

I want to yes. Must save up to buy the unit and,and..Hope to be ready end of July

. What do I need? the powerbeam pro or super magneto pro

powerbeam ftw brother....buy once.

the metrics - how do you change it to read meters , km , etc

not sure what you are asking...you mean swopping to metric?

If so, top right hand corner you can toggle