@bicycleasshole and @wattagenitro

fandacious

This dude make my weekend fun..... Hope he carries on

hear hear....too funny. Doesnt hold punches. He loves the fedgroup crew though. :whistling:

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

too late, infidel. Single speeds at dawn, I will be wearing a chartreuse onesie, armed with my wits and stamina. Bid your kin farewell

I have been taming a large team of proto-Neanderthals, beware, they can break anything. So whatever you do, stay upwind of Coega Kop. If, at first, you don't recognise us, we are the ones on matching '97 GT Palomars. Really.

Things are heating up for "die skim"....

https://twitter.com/...623458279264256

apparently thats for me, not @bicycleasshole

I made a vague mention of inconsistent performances since a team mate was busted for doping. I received phone calls from brandon stewart and kevin evans trying to explain their situation. Then this morning there was some threat from brandon els on twitter to me.

So, same tactics as lance then...

I wonder how their sponsors will feel about their riders phoning and threating the public because they construed something a certain way

I made a vague mention of inconsistent performances since a team mate was busted for doping. I received phone calls from brandon stewart and kevin evans trying to explain their situation. Then this morning there was some threat from brandon els on twitter to me.

I wonder how their sponsors will feel about their riders phoning and threating anyone who suggests improprietary

oh, hahahha saw your tweet as well, but thought it was for bicycleasshole since he has been giving them stick.

Can only shake my head....

Guest Zeitgeist

Things are heating up for "die skim"....

https://twitter.com/...623458279264256

fokit man, I dont unnersstend this tweeeter stuffs - I am trying to read this hullaballoo, and can't seem to find these threads that are putting all the boys panties into a bunch. Where the donners do I kleek?

I need some entertainment after sending that fascist neo-neanderthalic GT-riding nemesis to the bottom of PE harbour. I am invincible today, I drank unicorn tears

Someone else also received a threatening tweet/dm!!

fokit man, I dont unnersstend this tweeeter stuffs - I am trying to read this hullaballoo, and can't seem to find these threads that are putting all the boys panties into a bunch. Where the donners do I kleek?

I need some entertainment after sending that fascist neo-neanderthalic GT-riding nemesis to the bottom of PE harbour. I am invincible today, I drank unicorn tears

whats an absolute laugh is whats going on behind the scenes, and yet they feel concerned with a tweet that doesnt name anyone.

Someone else also received a threatening tweet/dm!!

doesnt brandon els already have an assualt case against him? A little birdie told me some interesting facts about brandon els/brandon stewart/bridge stewart and another fedgroup rider...

doesnt brandon els already have an assualt case against him? A little birdie told me some interesting facts about brandon els/brandon stewart/bridge stewart and another fedgroup rider...

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

for what its worth, I had a reasonable conversation with brandon stewart and I felt we saw eye to eye. I said to him that i still think its suspicious, but i'll keep it off twitter as it affects their livelihood

then kevin phoned an hour later, and then brandon els send threatening tweets.

so **** em... hope they enjoyed their sponsorship because it will be gone very soon

I wonder how their sponsors will feel about their riders phoning and threating the public because they construed something a certain way

vague? haha - didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who you were talking about....

vague? haha - didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who you were talking about....

if the shoe fits...

and so what? all I said was that it makes me wonder...

Last I checked, thats perfectly acceptable comment...

I enjoy this bicycleass guys tweets, I don't follow him but read some of them last night, he is witty and funny, but he sounds very much like one or two people I have had interactions with before.

for what its worth, I had a reasonable conversation with brandon stewart and I felt we saw eye to eye. I said to him that i still think its suspicious, but i'll keep it off twitter as it affects their livelihood

then kevin phoned an hour later, and then brandon els send threatening tweets.

so **** em... hope they enjoyed their sponsorship because it will be gone very soon

Oh please, Brandon Els thinks he is very important.

And KE is his blue eyed boy, so he just had to come swooping in. Idiot.

Archived