Hubbers being wonderful again

marko35s

My youngest spends a lot of time riding Tokai with me but has always been hampered by a bit of a lump of a bike.

Until today when he was surprised by three Hub residents who clubbed together and got him his very own Giant Anthem. So thanks Capricorn, Mayhem and DJR you just made his day. Or year.

His reaction below says it all, sorry for the lack of action footage, I couldn't keep up with him.

Damn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud9Vl2Twjh4

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Little Ben was overcome. And apparently he was doing little whips over almost every little jump he was riding. Needs a bit of a setup, things like a shorter stem and maybe a shock service but it's about 50% lighter than his outgoing giant warp.

Cap and I have been talking about this for the past 6 months or so, ever since one od our riding crew (pain or shine) rose behind him and said he couldnt offer any basic training, cos he was doing everything right... We've just been waiting for a suitable bike to come up for sale, and that's where DJR came in. But do you know how difficult it is to find a SMALL sixer dual suss!?

Archived