One of the reasons we're looking forward to moving to Spain :-)

Bonus

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We're currently scouting for a property in Northern Spain - within easy riding distance of the Pyrenees, but below the snow line!

Saw some very nice areas in April when we went over there to have a look around and now we're trying to make it a reality. It's been a long time plan of mine :-)

Will keep everyone posted as to our progress and of course Hubbers will always be welcome to visit. . . .

We're currently scouting for a property in Northern Spain - within easy riding distance of the Pyrenees, but below the snow line!

Saw some very nice areas in April when we went over there to have a look around and now we're trying to make it a reality. It's been a long time plan of mine :-)

Will keep everyone posted as to our progress and of course Hubbers will always be welcome to visit. . . .

wow, now that sounds like a great plan! all the best making the plan a reality.

Would love this in Spain....

Siesta

Enough said...

Good luck and with Tumbles on how I feel at the moment.

Edited by François Marais

I love Spain.

My spanish is limited to asking " where is the .................... ? ", Thank you and have a good day.

But time and time again I had such warm and friendly responses. I love the spanish. If i had any chance of making a living there this post would end right here.

Here is another reason: Bar Baztan in San Sebastian, the best pinxtos in the whole of Spain.

In the background is Mrs Legs chatting recipes with the owner, a big rugby fan nogal.

post-10812-0-02504100-1406812969_thumb.jpeg