Unwanted medals.......

milky4130

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe race organisers could give you the option of donating the equivalent value of your medal (i.e. what it costs them) to a cancer support organisation? These damn medals are just a waste anyway...flamesuit on..yes, I know your children love them, your inner children ;)

Maybe race organisers could give you the option of donating the equivalent value of your medal (i.e. what it costs them) to a cancer support organisation? These damn medals are just a waste anyway...flamesuit on..yes, I know your children love them, your inner children ;)
Trailseeker Series does this already :-)

Hi guys, just came across this post on facebook... all those guys who rant about this useless medal and rather make it a saving on entry fees - make a difference to a child in need. It will make the world of difference!

post-14551-0-33267600-1407137954_thumb.jpg

Done and done, have emailed them for more info, I may just hold onto my Ironman and Epic medals though.

Great stuff! I will keep one or two of mine but, with a medal from every race, I collect at least 6 or 7 a year!

Brilliant. Flying down to the Cape in two weeks. Seems a bag of old medals are coming along for the ride.

Where you flying from ? You wanna take another bag ?

Heheheheheheh.....

Brilliant. Flying down to the Cape in two weeks. Seems a bag of old medals are coming along for the ride.

You are going to get stuck with overweight baggage if you take my bag with. ;) Will try and make a plan to get it through to them.

Dirt Rider and Spinnekop. Let me see how many things I take with me. I am sure I can take a few kilos with me. Only going down for a week. Might give the Airport security a good scare at the xray machine though.

Recently got rid of two shoeboxes worth but have come across a bunch more. Can I drop these with someone at CHOC in Jhb?