TMB MTB Monday & Friday Rides

Rydogg

post-20229-0-97507600-1417776124_thumb.jpg

New group ride on Mondays and some Fridays. 

Aimed at stronger riders focussing on fast climbing and solid training. But everyone is welcome. 

We will start at the top of Chelmsford Road at 06:30. We should be done by 08:00.

The route will change each week. We will race to a certain check point and wait for each other, followed by a neutral zone, and then race to the next one, etc.

Let me know if you're keen and I can add you to the whatsapp group.

Ryan

attachicon.gifIMG_1994.JPG

New group ride starting this Monday 8th. 

Aimed at stronger riders focussing on fast climbing and solid training. 

We will start outside the Specialized Concept Store on Bree Street at 06:30. We should be done by 08:00. 

The route will change each week. We will race to a certain check point and wait for each other, followed by a neutral zone, and then race to the next one, etc. 

Let me know if you're keen and I can add you to the whatsapp group. 

Ryan

see you got your new bike build up and running, very nice :)

Climbing session tomorrow morning. (Friday) 

Plum pudding and all 4 MF hills. No faffing. 

06:30 at the top of Chelmsford. 

nice.... should be eina! pity i'm going the reverse, will probably pass you guys in the opposite direction

Sounds awesome but I'd probably be dropped in no time...maybe one day when I'm cooler :thumbup:

Come on Nick, I'll wait for you at the top..

We will definitely wait for people at the top. It's the only way these types of group rides will work.

See you guys tomorrow!

What a brilliant day for 4 weddings and a funeral (4 x MF hills and Plum Pudding)

1500m of climbing in 25km! 

We will meet on Monday morning at 06:30 for some more... 

Another hard ride planned for this coming Friday morning.

We will tackle 3 hills that I bet you've never climbed before.

Top of Chelmsford Road at 06:30.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, 

Group rides are back on! 

Tomorrow (Friday) morning = Road hill session. All welcome. 06:30 at Revolution Cycles. 

My MTB is out of action for a few days. Should be back on the mountain on Monday. 

Hi guys, 

Group rides are back on! 

Tomorrow (Friday) morning = Road hill session. All welcome. 06:30 at Revolution Cycles. 

My MTB is out of action for a few days. Should be back on the mountain on Monday. 

6:30! What time do you guys start work?

We should be back in Town by 08:00. You are welcome to join us for just an hour. 

We will ride up Kloof Nek, across Tafelberg rd, down into Camps Bay, back up past the Round House, up to Signal hill, and back down to town. +/ 25km, 1000m climbing, 1.5 hours. We will wait for everyone at the top of each hill. 

Archived