Where Giants Roam...post'em

s14phoenix

The blue is paint of the paint job, so can't be removed.

I bought some matte black vinyl, cost R45 for 1m x 600mm.

Then a loooong process of trace, cut and stick. Many traces were wrong or stuck skew so had a lot of cutting!!!

Well worth it in the end, and completely removable so doubles as frame protection too.

Dis hot!

I'm a fan of the Stealth/murdered out look!

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Double post allowed only for the week before the CTCT - and only applicable to road bikes!!

Yay. I'll post it again now. Except I'm not riding her down at the CTCT. Doing it on the tandem.

eish. than is nice!!!!!!!!!! [emoji106]

Steven might not like the blue but I do. But any more and it would be too much. That's also why I went for the black logos on the wheels, the white didn't sound like it would look good.

Finally!!!!!! You been telling me for a while you wanted to post it.

I see you got the mavics[emoji106]

The Mavics are awesome.  :clap:  It took me a while to post. I don't know if I should publicly admit this, but, It took me a while to figure out how to get the pic posted. Copy & Paste wasn't working for me :blush:

So having never been a fan of the blue on the 2015 Trance model, I decided to do something about it this weekend.

Came out pretty good if I must say so myself.

What do you think???

Also made a DIY front mudguard till I can get a marsh guard

BEFORE

attachicon.giftmp-cam-1940563001.jpg

AFTER

attachicon.giftmp-cam-1357683152.jpg

I've also been wanting to get rid of the blue on my Trance but have never gotten around to it. Since you've done it once, the second time is always easier, so cut me a set too! :P

The Mavics are awesome. :clap: It took me a while to post. I don't know if I should publicly admit this, but, It took me a while to figure out how to get the pic posted. Copy & Paste wasn't working for me :blush:

Too much time working on teeth and not enough on bike hub[emoji1]

I've also been wanting to get rid of the blue on my Trance but have never gotten around to it. Since you've done it once, the second time is always easier, so cut me a set too! :P

Should've kept the backing I suppose......... Then you would have the templates.